Sign In Problems Over The Last Couple of Days

Dear members, 

Over the last few days, many of you may have had login issues or requests to change your email address. However, even if you tried to change your email address, you never received an email verification, preventing you from logging in. 

It turns out that the email application we were using was experiencing problems and stop sending email from the server. As a result, it considered every email address a bad email, disabled everybody’s account and tried to force people to change the email address. This would’ve worked just fine if the email addresses were really bad or emails were sending from our server. But because of this problem, nobody could login -  or at least only a few people could login. Even my account was deactivated temporarily. 

As far as I can tell, everything is back on line however, people may still be asked to change their email addresses to enable their accounts.   However, this time, changing your email address should work just fine.   If you know you have a valid, working email address, you can always change it back to the same email address you’re using now. 

I’m also trying to work out a way where her support can re-enable all the accounts automatically so nobody has to go through  changing their email address. Even though it’s easy and quick, if you have a working email address in the system,  it’s a bit inconvenient to change it.  

So I will keep everybody posted on this topic as to what’s going on but as of now, it looks like the issue has been resolved enough for people to get back in and start posting. 

I will update everyone again shortly. 

Bill