ahmeda87

Help me Decide my FUE - Hasson & Wong Or Dr Feriduni ?

13 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

If you like his work above everyone else's, I wouldn't really let travel put you off to be honest. End of the day, as you've mentioned cost isn't a major factor for you, I'd suggest travel shouldn't be either if it means going to someone who you feel will give you the best chance of a great result. 

Thanks mate :)

10 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Forget about distance. Guys from Australia have traveled to Vancouver which is literally the opposite side of the planet. Results last a lifetime remember that.

Thanks Melvin, I think I am over researching now haha. Totally agree.... and like you said before. If I keep on researching I will end up totally bald 😂

Melvin,

while your advice is truthful, you do know that Dr. Fargo is a highly esteemed Coalition member right? While travel is sometimes necessary, if you have an outstanding surgeon in your backyard, there’s no need to travel. 

Ahmeda,

Dr. Farjo  is amongst the elite and the shortlist of surgeons I would trust my own scalp with. You would do yourself a great disservice if you didn’t consider him for surgery. 

Best wishes,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

19 hours ago, ahmeda87 said:

Hey Thanks for all the replies. Appreciate it. 

So I just saw Dr Farjo and he is a super nice guy and very informative. More importantly he quoted me 2000 grafts because for me donor management is very important.  

Farjo is literally a 30 second walk from my office.

Sorry I must’ve missed this, if an elite surgeon is a 30 second walk from you that’s definitely a HUGE benefit and deciding factor.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.