Help me Decide my FUE - Hasson & Wong Or Dr Feriduni ?

13 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

If you like his work above everyone else's, I wouldn't really let travel put you off to be honest. End of the day, as you've mentioned cost isn't a major factor for you, I'd suggest travel shouldn't be either if it means going to someone who you feel will give you the best chance of a great result. 

Thanks mate :)

10 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Forget about distance. Guys from Australia have traveled to Vancouver which is literally the opposite side of the planet. Results last a lifetime remember that.

Thanks Melvin, I think I am over researching now haha. Totally agree.... and like you said before. If I keep on researching I will end up totally bald 😂

Melvin,

while your advice is truthful, you do know that Dr. Fargo is a highly esteemed Coalition member right? While travel is sometimes necessary, if you have an outstanding surgeon in your backyard, there’s no need to travel. 

Ahmeda,

Dr. Farjo  is amongst the elite and the shortlist of surgeons I would trust my own scalp with. You would do yourself a great disservice if you didn’t consider him for surgery. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators
19 hours ago, ahmeda87 said:

Hey Thanks for all the replies. Appreciate it. 

So I just saw Dr Farjo and he is a super nice guy and very informative. More importantly he quoted me 2000 grafts because for me donor management is very important.  

Farjo is literally a 30 second walk from my office.

Sorry I must’ve missed this, if an elite surgeon is a 30 second walk from you that’s definitely a HUGE benefit and deciding factor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

@ahmeda87

Congratulations on your decision. Dr Lupenzula is a doctor I rate very highly. You are in great hands. I for one am looking forward to your documentation. Not long now.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi,

I have a question - how do you conclude  that the graft survival rate of  with Dr Feriduni is 85-95% and that for Dr Wong 95% ?

Where does one get this sort of info and how do we validate it ?

S

20 minutes ago, rocketmas said:

Hi,

I have a question - how do you conclude  that the graft survival rate of  with Dr Feriduni is 85-95% and that for Dr Wong 95% ?

Where does one get this sort of info and how do we validate it ?

S

From the clinic. I asked them. 

13 minutes ago, rocketmas said:

It would also be great if you could let us know how you decided on Dr. Lupenzula. I know he is a great doctor but would like to know the finer points with tilted the decision in his favour.

Thx

Location, pricing, available dates, video results, Joe Tillerman, graft numbers (2200-2600) which I think is fair because I will need two more HT's in the future. Where are in Turkey and some in Belgium quoted me 3500-5000 😮

Also Dr Lupenzula is part of all the governing HT bodies. I had a video skype consultation with him, saw a few of his interviews on The Bald Truth, and with Joe Tilerman. 

I am based in the UK and overall finally I felt comfortable with Dr Lupenzula. He does most of the procedure and takes a Dr driven approach. 

Finally, I just created a spreadsheet of all the pro's and con's on each Dr on my shortlist - lined up the facts then solidified my decision on who made me feel the most comfortable. 

Edited by ahmeda87

1 hour ago, ahmeda87 said:

Location, pricing, available dates, video results, Joe Tillerman, graft numbers (2200-2600) which I think is fair because I will need two more HT's in the future. Where are in Turkey and some in Belgium quoted me 3500-5000 😮

Also Dr Lupenzula is part of all the governing HT bodies. I had a video skype consultation with him, saw a few of his interviews on The Bald Truth, and with Joe Tilerman. 

I am based in the UK and overall finally I felt comfortable with Dr Lupenzula. He does most of the procedure and takes a Dr driven approach. 

Finally, I just created a spreadsheet of all the pro's and con's on each Dr on my shortlist - lined up the facts then solidified my decision on who made me feel the most comfortable. 

How did you decide on FUE vs FUT for your procedure?

1 minute ago, rocketmas said:

@ahmeda87

Thanks. Looks like you did a deep-dive, and also some hard analysis to come up with what works. 

Would you feel comfortable sharing your spreadsheet or pros and cons of each of the doctors. Will help with my homework.

Thanks,
S

DM me your email and will share :)

• Administrators

I hope you won’t forget about us when you have a great head of hair 😅

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:45 AM, Kiwi Guy said:

Congrats on your decision bro, I think that is the hardest part, you chose a really good surgeon, I'm still trying to decide, could I have a look at your spreadsheet as well?

DM me your email and I will show you but it is nothing special, just a rough sheet. 

On 4/3/2019 at 6:08 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I hope you won’t forget about us when you have a great head of hair 😅

nah dude, I promise to document my journey monthly. I don't want to be those guys that just drop off after a HT and live happily ever after haha. finding a surgeon can be hard so maybe by me becoming consistent with documenting will be able to help. 

• Like 1

Dr Wong is the most impressive in my opinion however when it comes to strip only. Feriduni in my opinion is more professional in FUE and a very caring sweet person. I was planning to do my FUE session with him however I changed my mind and decided to do it with Dr. Bhatti as he is more convenient to me.

So bottom line if you are considering FUE strictly then I could recommend Feriduni.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

17 hours ago, HARIRI said:

Dr Wong is the most impressive in my opinion however when it comes to strip only. Feriduni in my opinion is more professional in FUE and a very caring sweet person. I was planning to do my FUE session with him however I changed my mind and decided to do it with Dr. Bhatti as he is more convenient to me.

So bottom line if you are considering FUE strictly then I could recommend Feriduni.

Hey thanks for your input. I actually picked Dr Lupenzula :)