Caucasian Blonde 2500 FUE Dr. Bhatti *Tracker*

Lennney

This is a photo after an interview I had (got the job since!). This was about a week after the 9 month update; 9.25 month update. I took this under more natural light, so it is different than my typical harsh light photos. This is also about 3 or so days after a haircut. 

oct181.jpg

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

This is my 11 month update, or about a week before it. I am about 2 or maybe even 3 weeks past a haircut here. I stopped taking minox maybe 2 months ago. My hair seems to be doing fine without it. I think if I have any issues from getting off of it, I think I may start taking oral minox. I just got a little tired of putting it in, especially since I didn't see that much of an effect. In that time however, I have been decently consistent on doing at least 1, sometimes 2 coconut oil treatments a week. I leave it in for about 1-2 hours, and I wash and condition after. I think this was maybe 3 hours post shower with no product. I feel my hair gets nice and full, and it creates the dense look I like. Glad I started the oil.

I recently went to a doc and got my legit fin prescription. It was easy, but then again maybe my doc visit was easier than most. I told him about why I needed the prostate medication (fin) and even told him about this site. I said it before, but I feel like my hair is at a point where family tell me that it looks good, and strangers can't tell. I'll take that. That's all I wanted out of the whole procedure, and I can say I am satisfied. I'll finish up my semester soon and start my adult life next month. It will also coincide with my 1 year anniversary of the procedure, and I plan to update my review post with a collage of posts. I kept pretty good records, so it'll be easy.

dec021.jpg

dec022.jpg

dec023.jpg

dec024.jpg

dec025.jpg

• Like 1

Airfare guide

Lenney,

Your hair looks awesome! No wonder your “family says that it looks good and strangers can’t tell”. Your documentation of your HT journey is amazing. Thank you for your time and efforts in sharing your journey with the community here.

Enjoy!!!

Best regards,

California 

• Like 1

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Oh and I forgot to mention: I mentioned that I started coconut oil about 2 months ago. Well, I don't know if it had anything to do with it, and I am hesitant to attribute it to it, but I had a couple new growths, on my temple. It was on my thinner side temple, and it was a couple pimples, which I don't get anymore. I thought it was weird, and right before I popped them, I saw it was budding hairs. I didn't pop them, and the redness subsided. I think that there is the (very small) chance that some of temple grafts are yet to grow out - especially if we follow the typical advice of waiting ~18 months before judging a HT. I don't expect a flood of temple hairs to come in, and that's fine, I already mentioned that I will throw some more there when I eventually get my mid section filled in at some undetermined future point. I just thought it was a neat development, and I think it's worth mentioning. It could also be that those are just shed hairs that came out when I applied my minox or coconut oil in a previous application. It's either no big deal or nothing at all, either way, I just thought I should mention it.

Airfare guide

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Lennney said:

This is my 11 month update, or about a week before it. I am about 2 or maybe even 3 weeks past a haircut here. I stopped taking minox maybe 2 months ago. My hair seems to be doing fine without it. I think if I have any issues from getting off of it, I think I may start taking oral minox. I just got a little tired of putting it in, especially since I didn't see that much of an effect. In that time however, I have been decently consistent on doing at least 1, sometimes 2 coconut oil treatments a week. I leave it in for about 1-2 hours, and I wash and condition after. I think this was maybe 3 hours post shower with no product. I feel my hair gets nice and full, and it creates the dense look I like. Glad I started the oil.

I recently went to a doc and got my legit fin prescription. It was easy, but then again maybe my doc visit was easier than most. I told him about why I needed the prostate medication (fin) and even told him about this site. I said it before, but I feel like my hair is at a point where family tell me that it looks good, and strangers can't tell. I'll take that. That's all I wanted out of the whole procedure, and I can say I am satisfied. I'll finish up my semester soon and start my adult life next month. It will also coincide with my 1 year anniversary of the procedure, and I plan to update my review post with a collage of posts. I kept pretty good records, so it'll be easy.

dec021.jpg

dec022.jpg

dec023.jpg

dec024.jpg

dec025.jpg

Holy Smokes man you look freakin great. Your hair has continually gotten better each month. This is a homerun case man happy for you and glad you got the job!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Looks great @Lennney, congrats!

And yeah, I’m a big fan of coconut, emu oils and now castor.

Thanks! I was a late adopter of the coconut oil, so I just need to get a chance to do some more research with the emu and castor oils. Do you rotate the 3, or have you essentially swapped from one to another in your time using them (like using coconut before you discovered emu and then discovered castor and switched from emu to castor)? In a month, how many times do you apply (each)?

• Like 1

Airfare guide

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Holy Smokes man you look freakin great. Your hair has continually gotten better each month. This is a homerun case man happy for you and glad you got the job!

Thanks Melvin! The job is exactly what I wanted for several reasons, and it all happened to work out. For my expectations, it definitely is a home run. I feel like it's more legit of a home run when I started seeing my mid section start thinning, and thus confirming my concerns that I would need another HT later on the mid and crown sections. I feel that Bhatti was a good choice for me with the level of density in the hairline, even when I was getting roasted when I first posted lol. I am glad he went more conservative and left my donor available for another sizable procedure. 

I am super stoked that my classmates and my doc can't/couldn't tell I had a HT (which means its a good HT haha!). HT isn't perfect (temples density not as dense as side hair - maybe it improves?), but it's perfect for me. 

Thanks for kind words, and I'm glad I discovered this site. I am happy to share my story and my knowledge I've picked up (mostly from here, honestly). Keep up the good work yourself!

Airfare guide

3 hours ago, Lennney said:

Thanks! I was a late adopter of the coconut oil, so I just need to get a chance to do some more research with the emu and castor oils. Do you rotate the 3, or have you essentially swapped from one to another in your time using them (like using coconut before you discovered emu and then discovered castor and switched from emu to castor)? In a month, how many times do you apply (each)?

You’re welcome!

i originally started using Emu oil years ago when I read that it was good for skin and hair as well as healing sun burns/burns/skin issues and read that it was also beneficial for hair growth so I used it almost nightly post my HT, about 9-10months in i mixed in some coconut oil and feel it helped as well, most recently I’ve seen some guys’ results from their Castor oil use (mixed/diluted) and the scientific research on Castor shows that it benefits the good hair growing Prostaglandin in the scalp PGE2 so now I’ve made a mix of all three as well as including peppermint oil in the mix to get better blood flow to the scalp and apply this 3-4 nights a week before bed then wash out in the morning, it’s been about a week with this new combo so I’m hoping to see more improvement in conjunction with my microneedling routine.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mountinvan said:

How many days do you recommend staying around clinic after surgery? Did you wear a cap or bandana afterwards?Did you try MSM?

If I could have, I would have stayed about 4 or 5 days after the procedure. I ended up only staying the night after HT, another night, and I left the following morning. Each morning I had a taxi pick me up and take me to change bandages and check on the healing. I liked those benefits of staying after, so that would be my motivation to stay longer. 

I wore the bandana for a solid 3 weeks, maybe 4 weeks. I was away from work and school, so I took that opportunity to leave my head uncovered while I recovered. I only went to dentist and grocery shopping, and for that, I wore the bandana. I know for "sure" that I started wearing a baseball hat 20 days after, and I wore it fairly loose. 

I have not tried MSM. I honestly haven't heard of it till just now... But I also don't follow many natural/supplement treatments for hair.

Airfare guide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

hows everything looking lenney?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

31 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

hows everything looking lenney?

All's good here! I took photos last month, and I'll take new photos soon and post both sets. I've just been crazy busy with work. Still getting called 24 at work so I'll take it. Hope everyone is good here too, haven't been on the site in a bit.

Airfare guide

• Administrators
Just now, Lennney said:

All's good here! I took photos last month, and I'll take new photos soon and post both sets. I've just been crazy busy with work. Still getting called 24 at work so I'll take it. Hope everyone is good here too, haven't been on the site in a bit.

Yea I bet man, you've got great hair now, it's only natural to forget about the dark days haha. You definitely look a lot younger now. Looking forward to your updates.

View my thread

22 hours ago, Lennney said:

I don’t get the reference. 24 like the show?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

I don’t get the reference. 24 like the show?

Pretty sure he’s referencing his age 

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...