Caucasian Blonde 2500 FUE Dr. Bhatti *Tracker*

Lennney

3 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Looking good. That front shot shows how well your face is framed now

Thanks, I agree! I've come a long way. I'm excited for the change and will continue to document the transformation.

IMG_20190608_172149.jpg

IMG_20181028_110155.jpg

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

hairline is coming out looking very natural and suits your facial frame perfectly. good results for 5 month mark,  they say 4 to 6 month mark is the initiation for thickness in transplanted areas. 

Also, i believe if you grow your hair in length, it will really suit you facially and will look nice on you ( not sure if you prefer to keep them short/medium always )

• Administrators

@Lennney At 5 months your results look right on track! This has the makings of a home-run. Currently, your face is framed well and with a tiny sprinkle of hair fibers you'll look amazing. You almost remind me of this YouTuber called Nicks Strength and Power, check him out you guys could be bros lol.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Lennney Glad everything is going well! I haven't checked back on the forum for sometime but I'm happy I did, your results so far are looking very good! It really does change the shape of your face. 

I just went through my procedure with Dr. Bhatti in late May. 

Thanks everyone @Melvin-Moderator @Jay Ell @CuriousS @Mickeydw @Jhonny and @HLPToronto , I appreciate the kind words. I've been ecstatic with everything so far, and I LOVE my hair!

I don't feel like anyone at my new work has even suspected anything since perhaps the first week. I don't even really check my hair anymore in the mirror after my motorcycle ride (only after taking helmet off I mat it down, where as before I would visit bathroom several times a day to ensure everything is in order). My length is good, and growing. I will continue to grow out the top a bit, and keep the sides relatively controlled. I haven't gotten a haircut in the last month or so and I plan on waiting for another two weeks or so... I will attach a pic of my donor post-haircut, since my hair currently obscures everything.

This is May 18 donor post haircut. So 4.5 months.

may185.jpg

• Like 3

Airfare guide

Donor post 4.5 months looks really good. Good hair cut indeed.

Small punches that Dr Bhatti used also seems to make a good difference here. Totally undetectable. 

May be under sunlight, there could be some visibility inside the donor if you have tried to take a pic like that to compare as sunlight exposes donor area a lot more after FUE especially during first 3 months when hair is short. 

but yours look very clean Lennney :) I am hoping for the same after 4.5 months....... 

@Lennney

How are you brother?

I have been following this thread quietly for a while. Like some other posters I had my concerns.

Dr Bhatti is achieving impressive results and you look well on your way to a great improvement.

More than anything, I am pleased for you personally. Not your hair, but how this has improved your confidence and made you feel. 

You have invested a lot of time documenting every detail and I can feel how much this meant to you. My journey was somewhat similar. 

Wishing you the best moving forward and enjoy the freedom of no more hats.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Here is my 165 day update! I woke up and didn't touch my hair after about 24 hours of no shower. I then went to gym and showered after. Red shirt is post shower, and I towel dried and air dried the remainder. My hair was fairly oily, and looks lighter after the shower.

jun231.jpg

jun232.jpg

jun233.jpg

jun234.jpg

jun235.jpg

jun236.jpg

jun237.jpg

jun238.jpg

Airfare guide

Good progress. One minor piece of advice which is not completely related, and you don’t have to follow, is I would grow out your sideburns a little. Your face is framed now and the addition of sideburns will make your face look more balanced imo. Look up some videos on YouTube where the ideal location of sideburns should be there’s a lot of info there.

btw disregard my message if you don’t have sideburns naturally 

Edited by jj51702

4 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Good progress. One minor piece of advice which is not completely related, and you don’t have to follow, is I would grow out your sideburns a little. Your face is framed now and the addition of sideburns will make your face look more balanced imo. Look up some videos on YouTube where the ideal location of sideburns should be there’s a lot of info there.

btw disregard my message if you don’t have sideburns naturally 

I don't have side burns. I literally went back and looked at all my photos thinking, "do I really have sideburns"? Lol, no worries. Most of my pics with facial hair grown out is the longest my sideburns get. 

I appreciate the comment though. I do see how it would benefit my face.

Airfare guide

54 minutes ago, Lennney said:

I don't have side burns. I literally went back and looked at all my photos thinking, "do I really have sideburns"? Lol, no worries. Most of my pics with facial hair grown out is the longest my sideburns get. 

I appreciate the comment though. I do see how it would benefit my face.

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it too much then if you don’t have them naturally. It’s a minor thing and not too noticeable especially from the front. Biggest thing to have (again imo) is to have the face framed which you do have now. Your density should improve lots in the coming months. Exciting times ahead bro

• Like 1

Minox is purely after showers. I've stopped putting it on religiously after the 3-4 month mark. I used it daily in the mornings to style my hair a lot easier (the stickiness acts like hair product). I now try to schedule my showers in the mornings to take advantage of the clean scalp. Some days I go 24+ hours without a shower, so sometimes it is less than once a day. Occasionally it is more, when I take two showers a day after a workout or something.

*I meant to say too that I used to do minox twice daily from month 1.5-3 or so. Scalp got too itchy with new growth and minox, so I curtailed to a single dose.

I don't use coconut oil. I have oily skin as it is, and the coconut oil (though I love coconuts) would fuck my scalp up with acne. I would consider a soak type of treatment where I would leave it in for a 4-8 hour term on the weekends when I don't have to leave the house, but a consistent and daily thing doesn't sound that appealing to me. Were you perhaps talking about ingesting coconut oil? If so, I have not tried that either.

Edited by Lennney
  • Like 1

Airfare guide

28 minutes ago, Lennney said:

Were you perhaps talking about ingesting coconut oil? If so, I have not tried that either.

I was talking about regular massaging with coconut oil " every single night" . results prove its miraculous in almost all of the cases. 

helps strengthening the roots, hair shaft and overall thickness. If Each hair becomes really thick, i think low # of grafts will give a much better look as compared high # of thin hairs on one's head. 

thickening each single hair should be our main goal. I think coconut oil helps tremendously with that. 

I will add soon to my routine but I was avoiding coconut oil until now ( 3 months ) as I never wanted it to get mixed up with minoxidil and dilute its impact.  fist 3 months, Minox is a must ( better to apply this only and no oils ) 

after 3 months,  i think Luke ( Cinik's success story on this forum) also applied heavy coconut oil and look at his result :) 

6 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

I was talking about regular massaging with coconut oil " every single night" . results prove its miraculous in almost all of the cases. 

helps strengthening the roots, hair shaft and overall thickness. If Each hair becomes really thick, i think low # of grafts will give a much better look as compared high # of thin hairs on one's head. 

thickening each single hair should be our main goal. I think coconut oil helps tremendously with that. 

I will add soon to my routine but I was avoiding coconut oil until now ( 3 months ) as I never wanted it to get mixed up with minoxidil and dilute its impact.  fist 3 months, Minox is a must ( better to apply this only and no oils ) 

after 3 months,  i think Luke ( Cinik's success story on this forum) also applied heavy coconut oil and look at his result :) 

Funny you mention LukeyB. I just wrote a little about him. Yea I remember he had a near fetish with the coconut oil! His thorough documentation really helped me, and made me consider coconut oil, but his own bad acne reaffirmed my beliefs of the scalp not "breathing" and getting the pores clogged with the stuff. I may have to do more research about it. I also want to see more results of isolated coconut oil in the scalp (perhaps I should start looking if I want to see it! - I haven't looked into it.) without any medications or other supplements.

• Like 1

Airfare guide

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Shakib said:

Brother, hairline looks great. Any updates ?

I've been meaning to update sooner, on the 8th (for the 180 day update). I tried to get a haircut but barber is still out, and isn't clear when he will return. I will get a haircut this Saturday and update then. I haven't forgotten, just keep getting delayed...

Airfare guide

1 hour ago, paddyirishman said:

Dont worry about your hair cut as nobody cares , if you have extra hair thats why you got your HT in the first place, to have more hair.

........Paddy.......

Hey Paddy... 

I think Lennney wants to celebrate his 6 month milestone with a nice rewarding hair cut,  "6 month" is significant from one's timeline perspective :) and one should cherish it the most 

let's wait for some good shots 

Okay, here are some updates. I took 4 sets of pics. All are post shower (used J&J baby shampoo, no conditioner) and no product/medicine.

The first 4 are after towel + air dry. I didn't style hair at all.july131.thumb.jpg.ec9af616198dc470ae8bc5766775d54d.jpg

July132.thumb.jpg.ef7a49292d97e98bc950d93ed99cd191.jpg

July133.thumb.jpg.ec8c642d921fd7f2badb27fbfd7ca07e.jpgJuly134.thumb.jpg.85d616527509025a5e99ecd82efe00ba.jpg\

The next 4 is what I usually do when I go to work. I didn't use it here because it takes time to dry and I style it after, but I apply minox and it helps hold the style similar to hair product.

July135.thumb.jpg.876769ec7b7c458d421cd40e5a8d4c24.jpgJuly136.thumb.jpg.203f9a25ac08074088782e913cfd4860.jpgJuly137.thumb.jpg.9cdc557ebec91553b5100e82f285f1bd.jpgJuly138.thumb.jpg.ba099055ace4c3a9dc3dc4195eeba769.jpg

Airfare guide