On 2/19/2020 at 2:05 AM, TrixGlendevon said:

I think going with Feriduni was by far the best option. He did you right the first time so why go into the unknown?

Even though the first result was great I normally would have preferred a surgeon who does more of the procedure himself. Also feriduni switched from CIT manual to the WAW system in between my surgeries, which made me a little nervous. Konior using the system himself gave me a better feeling in a way ­čśů

2 minutes ago, brickellmoto said:

yea thats what i meant. how long till the shocked native hair grew back?

Hard to tell, 80 to 90 % of my result came in between month 3.5 and 4.5. The remainder around 6 to 8. Hard to tell which was the native hair and which was the transplanted. 

But after 3.5 to 4 month I was looking better than before with month 3 being rock bottom. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

This thread is really helpful Gasthoerer. I'm planning a hairline repair and possible crown procedure with Dr Feriduni and I'd love to see your results. I'm thinking my graft needs will be similar as well. Any chance you could PM me with some pics? I've got a couple of additional questions if you have time.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:31 AM, Gasthoerer said:

Even though the first result was great I normally would have preferred a surgeon who does more of the procedure himself. Also feriduni switched from CIT manual to the WAW system in between my surgeries, which made me a little nervous. Konior using the system himself gave me a better feeling in a way ­čśů

I believe most doctors outside the US have built experienced technical teams do deal with the tedious and repetitive work involved with FUE in order to avoid fatigue - how does anyone expect to have a 3k graft FUE case done in a day without excellent techs that the doctor supervises and also performs overall quality control? I know in my case, the doctor was primarily involved with the recipient site incisions and design of the hairline, but he was intimately involved from the beginning to end checking up on his lead tech and also administering meds, checking up on me, etc. I think without this model, FUE could not be as efficient as it is today. Going in, I think doctors should be transparent about the entire process and how much they're involved vs. techs, etc. I do understand your concern.

Edited by home1212