400+ and 2900 Grafts FUE with Feriduni

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

Haha, yes, but I always do. I used to post only after the (preliminary) results are available and gonna keep it that way. Plus this time, due to personal reasons and the pandemic, I do not have the 3 month check-up pics from the clinic. Now, I am 5 month post surgery. Not much to report yet^^

Anyway, just had again a very small surgery to address the weaker side in a very conservative way. Unfortunately, I have lost some ground compared to the latest pics as I had to stop minox due to side effects. 

With this I am done until the other side and especially the bridge between hairline and crown falls...hopefully not before I am 50+ 😉

DSC_0115.JPG

Good for you man, will look forward to the final results coming in - I’m guessing you went back to Feriduni? 

What sides did you experience on minoxidil if you don’t mind me asking ?  

6 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Good for you man, will look forward to the final results coming in - I’m guessing you went back to Feriduni? 

What sides did you experience on minoxidil if you don’t mind me asking ?  

Yes, went back to Feriduni, even though it was really hard to convince him to do more work...With another clinic I might have been a little less conservative and closed the corner a little more. 

Basically, I got reddish inflammation of my skin in my face around the nose and mouth...went on-off several times and it came back after 10-14 days. I have a very sensitive skin though😒

• Like 1

• Administrators

You had a third surgery? How many grafts?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, JC71 said:

Wow 😯 the hair greed is real 🤣 

Guilty as charged😁

To my defence: My hairline is still more conservative than some clinics wanted to got from the begin with. 

Edited by Gasthoerer
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hi thrte i am brand new to this forum but i am feeling like i want to be treated by Dr Feriduni.

I dint mind within reason paying for the best but i am having a difficult time getting any sort of idea on cost.

Would you mind giving me an idea of what it cost you plasse.Even if there is a way of a private message im not sure if thats possible.

Jd

Hey @J d, I think there is a quite nice price overview in the thread below (I think this is with tax). My latest surgery was cheaper (maybe cause it was my third one with Feriduni), my initial was more expensive (as I only had 400 grafts). 

• Like 1