2515 GRAFTS 39 YEAR OLD MALE DUBLIN IRELAND with DR ANDRE NEL

Fivehead89

• Administrators

Work looks clean, never heard of this doctor, but the work looks good happy growing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Work looks clean, never heard of this doctor, but the work looks good happy growing.

thats melvin 

had a look at your you tube videos 

amazing transformation 

Is your styling routine long everyday?

Did any Dr. Or any of the clinics you spoke to along the way for your HT talk about the numbness or tingling sensation on the back of your head after your HT.???    How many days or weeks does it last????.

IM not surprised it has happened as I seen patients talk about it before however I would be curious if it was spoken about by them.

Thanks..........Paddy.

50 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Did any Dr. Or any of the clinics you spoke to along the way for your HT talk about the numbness or tingling sensation on the back of your head after your HT.???    How many days or weeks does it last????.

IM not surprised it has happened as I seen patients talk about it before however I would be curious if it was spoken about by them.

Thanks..........Paddy.

No they didnt Paddy. Its gone now more or less. I had read plenty about it on here and other blogs so was not to bothered

Thanks for that reply. Glad to hear its improved for you know.I see you done your own research well done.

What I find distasteful about it is why didnt the Dr. Inform you about it .Not just your Doctor.Or any Doctor that carrys out a hair Restoration procedure. Why isnt it part of their protocol . I just posted a comment elsewhere on a topic that was started ..BUYER BEWARE. The whole Hair Restoration procedure is totally unregulated. With Doctors clinics posting results on this forum and represitentives of clinics posting comments and results why isnt the creaters of this forum or ourselves pushing more for better standards to improve the long term patient well being  ??  Can anybody or any Representive of any Doctor or clinic or even any co ordinator of this forum give a reply?

Whats the betting??????

........Paddy.........

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 12:22 AM, paddyirishman said:

fivehead89  I hope you are well ?

How is your HT,  any update please.?

All the best......thanks.....

...........Paddy.........

All going good Paddy. Just at the 3 month stage🤞. No real growth to post as yet. Things should start kicking off in he next month 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 3/7/2020 at 1:01 AM, Fivehead89 said:

1 year in guys and am very happy with my results!! 

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 09.00.28.png

Looks great happy for you

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.