RAHAL 3082 FUT 6 month progress report (with pics!)

bman3082

Hey guys,

I just thought I should report back. I ended up going for a consult in Toronto at the Rahal clinic a couple weeks ago which went pretty well. I got to meet Tara who is a very nice lady (she's actually a pretty attractive woman - I wonder if she's single 😜). I thought Dr Rahal would haven been there but was told me that he wasn't in Toronto this weekend (kind of confused since Dr. Rahal told me he was in Toronto this same weekend - maybe his plans changed or something).

Even though Tara was great I was hoping Dr Rahal would have been there since I know the original information given in a consultation can change once the Doctor actually sees your hair in person. Either way I got to learn some new info from my consult... was told I have approximately 6000-7000 usable grafts throughout my lifetime and also learned that Rahal does fue procedures in Toronto (thought they only did them in Ottawa but was told the exact same team from Ottawa flies down to Toronto every once in a while to perform procedures). 

After Tara examined my hair I was told I need about 2500 grafts to restore frontal hairline (I'm a norwood 3) and apparently they have a tiered pricing policy where your first 3000 grafts cost a certain amount and then any grafts needed after that in any subsequent procedures cost less. All in all it was a good experience and I think if I end up doing a procedure in Canada that Rahal is definitely my top pick. It's still a tough choice for me though as there are some very skilled surgeons abroad that I am still considering.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I am not a good writers like you all, but just wanted to add that Rahal had screwed my hair transplant in the crown area which I did in 2019, result is worse. And now seems I don't have enough grafts in my donor area to fix the baldness and my crown area is still the same. Worst decision of my life.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Sam_dey30@yahoo.com said:

Hi,

I am not a good writers like you all, but just wanted to add that Rahal had screwed my hair transplant in the crown area which I did in 2019, result is worse. And now seems I don't have enough grafts in my donor area to fix the baldness and my crown area is still the same. Worst decision of my life.

Those are strictly words. I ask that you please create a thread of your own and post before and after pictures. Also, we request you provide us your name and date of surgery so Dr. Rahal may respond. Understand that to keep this forum fair and balanced you must allow the physician to respond to your case publicly. I look free to hearing from you.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love an update on this one. :)

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

• 1 year later...