bman3082

RAHAL 3082 FUT 6 month progress report (with pics!)

21 minutes ago, HARIRI said:

Well my experience wasn't that good as well. He drew my hairline and sent me to the surgery room without explaining to me what to be done. I told him to FUE out some of the grafts below my higher new hairline but did not and made my hairline straight line without natural curvature towards the center of my forehead which I wasn't that pleased with it.

My hairline growth and density was quite weak. It was estimated 55 but I got 40 and some areas 30 even, I was awake whole surgery as he was handling two surgeries plus he did not perform incisions or implanting. It was purely the work of technicians and a Mexican guy called Mike.

My 6 months result and one year was somehow similar however I wish you success. i just feel Dr. Rahal standard isn't as it used to be.

Strange considering the reputation this clinic had 5 years or so ago. Wonder what’s up with the dissatisfactory results as of late. It doesn’t seem confined to FUE either as this thread demonstrates. Have you spoke to the clinic about a resolution at all? If so what did they say?

26 minutes ago, HARIRI said:

Well my experience wasn't that good as well. He drew my hairline and sent me to the surgery room without explaining to me what to be done. I told him to FUE out some of the grafts below my higher new hairline but did not and made my hairline straight line without natural curvature towards the center of my forehead which I wasn't that pleased with it.

My hairline growth and density was quite weak. It was estimated 55 but I got 40 and some areas 30 even, I was awake whole surgery as he was handling two surgeries plus he did not perform incisions or implanting. It was purely the work of technicians and a Mexican guy called Mike.

My 6 months result and one year was somehow similar however I wish you success. i just feel Dr. Rahal standard isn't as it used to be.

Sorry to hear that man. It sucks that you can spend so much money on a clinic that has such a good reputation and still end up with poor results. I was just thinking a month ago that I should stop being cheap and just pay the money here in Canada to get a hair transplant with rahal as it would be more convenient but really starting to rethink that. Really feels like all these clinics are the same now... even erdogan went from really excellent results to mediocre in only a couple years. Funny how quickly things change.

16 hours ago, bruce90 said:

Sorry to hear that man. It sucks that you can spend so much money on a clinic that has such a good reputation and still end up with poor results. I was just thinking a month ago that I should stop being cheap and just pay the money here in Canada to get a hair transplant with rahal as it would be more convenient but really starting to rethink that. Really feels like all these clinics are the same now... even erdogan went from really excellent results to mediocre in only a couple years. Funny how quickly things change.

There are still surgeons out there that care about their patients and reputation and putting out consistently excellent results, Hasson, Wong, Lorenzo and a couple of others. I’ve seen some nice results from gabel, konior is well regarded on here (although I have t seen enough of his results). There are still those top quality clinics it’s worth paying for imo. But yeah the two you mention have really slipped as of late unfortunately in my opinion judging by recent threads on here.

Edited by Aftermath

15 hours ago, Aftermath said:

There are still surgeons out there that care about their patients and reputation and putting out consistently excellent results, Hasson, Wong, Lorenzo and a couple of others. I’ve seen some nice results from gabel, konior is well regarded on here (although I have t seen enough of his results). There are still those top quality clinics it’s worth paying for imo. But yeah the two you mention have really slipped as of late unfortunately 

It's really upsetting to hear all of this stuff about Rahal. I've had a consultation and everything, and I'm so close to pulling the trigger for surgery in september...