RAHAL 3082 FUT 6 month progress report (with pics!)

bman3082

1 minute ago, bman3082 said:

rahal does have strong marketing, but so do so many others on this forum. I'd say the only surgeon who could care less and has more business than anyone is konior and that speaks volumes. Again, obviously rahal is a great surgeon, but there is more to a surgery like this than just the surgeon...

On his day rahal is top class I agree, he’s just not consistant enough for me when compared to hasson, konior, Lorenzo etc. And yeah that could be down to what techs are working on that day. I’ve been to hasson over a period of 8 years or more and there is unbelievable consistency in staff with very little staff turnaround, and I honestly have just as much faith in them as the doc

28 minutes ago, bman3082 said:

rahal does have strong marketing, but so do so many others on this forum. I'd say the only surgeon who could care less and has more business than anyone is konior and that speaks volumes. Again, obviously rahal is a great surgeon, but there is more to a surgery like this than just the surgeon...

I'm a fan of a lot of Rahal's work but the marketing was definitely a big turn off for me (one of the reps seemed very pushy, emailing me day after day). Went with Konior partly for the reason you describe.

That being said, I still think your hairline has the potential to look great in a few months. Once you get a little more density it's gonna be a killer result. Rahal's best results remain some of the most aesthetically pleasing hairlines I've seen.

Edited by RecessionProof
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Upshall said:

Do you guys think H&W achieve as dense hairlines as Rahal though? I just don’t see it as much 

I read from one of Rahal's reps on another forum that Rahal has lowered the extent of his dense packing over the years as he felt it potentially compromised yields in some cases, while of course looking spectacular in others. In terms of recent cases, I don't think any surgeons are packing as Densely as Hasson in particular.  Potentially 20% above what I see from any other surgeons in first pass procedures.

OP, to be honest I think that at 6 months and looking at those close-ups it's unlikely  this will down the track reach the point of an above par result, however I think the people that are being put off Rahal from this result don't understand statistics. More people need to wake up and do their research across multitudes of surgeons and patient posted results, because when they do they're likely to realise that the success rates in terms of above 90% yield hair transplants for 1-2/10 don't occur. This includes surgeons who do the full procedure themselves without technicians involved in surgical aspects, for that reason I find it extremely unlikely that bad results occur simply due to carelessness. Although I do find the slippery graft issue odd here.

I lol every time I see someone mention Konior in terms of optimal success rates, he's an incredible surgeon and I myself would consider him strongly for a future procedure, but the guy has only 2-3 patient posted results each year.  This isn't enough to make any sort of precise judgement on consistency when he's doing hundreds of procedures a year. Every surgeon that has 2-3x this many patient posted results similarly has plenty of sub-par results to look at, I doubt that's a coincidence. Tbh I also don't think Konior's hairlines are as aesthetic as Rahal's either, although both top-tier.

Edited by JayLDD

5 hours ago, RecessionProof said:

I'm a fan of a lot of Rahal's work but the marketing was definitely a big turn off for me (one of the reps seemed very pushy, emailing me day after day). Went with Konior partly for the reason you describe.

That being said, I still think your hairline has the potential to look great in a few months. Once you get a little more density it's gonna be a killer result. Rahal's best results remain some of the most aesthetically pleasing hairlines I've seen.

hey man thanks for the vote of confidence, always appreciated. I really hope it does thicken up. When did you go with konior and how has it turned out?

4 hours ago, JayLDD said:

I read from one of Rahal's reps on another forum that Rahal has lowered the extent of his dense packing over the years as he felt it potentially compromised yields in some cases, while of course looking spectacular in others. In terms of recent cases, I don't think any surgeons are packing as Densely as Hasson in particular.  Potentially 20% above what I see from any other surgeons in first pass procedures.

OP, to be honest I think that at 6 months and looking at those close-ups it's unlikely  this will down the track reach the point of an above par result, however I think the people that are being put off Rahal from this result don't understand statistics. More people need to wake up and do their research across multitudes of surgeons and patient posted results, because when they do they're likely to realise that the success rates in terms of above 90% yield hair transplants for 1-2/10 don't occur. This includes surgeons who do the full procedure themselves without technicians involved in surgical aspects, for that reason I find it extremely unlikely that bad results occur simply due to carelessness. Although I do find the slippery graft issue odd here.

I lol every time I see someone mention Konior in terms of optimal success rates, he's an incredible surgeon and I myself would consider him strongly for a future procedure, but the guy has only 2-3 patient posted results each year.  This isn't enough to make any sort of precise judgement on consistency when he's doing hundreds of procedures a year. Every surgeon that has 2-3x this many patient posted results similarly has plenty of sub-par results to look at, I doubt that's a coincidence. Tbh I also don't think Konior's hairlines are as aesthetic as Rahal's either, although both top-tier.

yah my hair is very course so 40 grafts per cm would definitely put me to where I need to be. I know that much for sure. 

I know the 6 months look bad, and your probs right. I do appreciate your honesty. However, top class docs are producing excellent, consistent results, and doc rahal himself even told me that less than 1 % of his surgeries attain less than optimal results, so I believe one should expect 90+ growth in most cases.

I cite konior because I know now that I prefer a surgeon focused procedure style, and have yet to see a bad result. Sure he does not have that many posters, but has the hands of a surgeon which imo are more reliable than a tech.

34 minutes ago, bman3082 said:

yah my hair is very course so 40 grafts per cm would definitely put me to where I need to be. I know that much for sure. 

I know the 6 months look bad, and your probs right. I do appreciate your honesty. However, top class docs are producing excellent, consistent results, and doc rahal himself even told me that less than 1 % of his surgeries attain less than optimal results, so I believe one should expect 90+ growth in most cases.

I cite konior because I know now that I prefer a surgeon focused procedure style, and have yet to see a bad result. Sure he does not have that many posters, but has the hands of a surgeon which imo are more reliable than a tech.

"less than 1 % of his surgeries attain less than optimal results, so I believe one should expect 90+ growth in most cases."

I've seen enough results from virtually every major surgeon to know that is absolute BS. The fact they said this is probably the most negative thing I've heard about the Rahal clinic in this whole thread. 

"However, top class docs are producing excellent, consistent results"

It depends what you mean by consistency though. For virtually every surgeon I look at success rates tend to be around 5-15% even among top options. For the 9/10 people that get a good result (which happen to be the ones people focus on when booking a procedure) that's definitely the case. For the 1/10 that doesn't have a good result suddenly its a whole different story, and with 200-500 procedures a year that could be anywhere from 20-75 subpar results in a year.  I remember seeing four Cooley patient posted results last year for example, two of them were very much subpar. It makes zero sense that somehow patient posted results on this forum have a higher rate of failure than their overall broader pool of results. The fact is for a lot of people they don't get good results despite a top end surgeon, period.

Again I'm going off what I see in terms of stats in patient posted results. I guarantee 100% if anyone  added up all the Rahal patient posted results on this website from over the past 3 years they'd reach the same conclusion. Also I again have to emphasise that if you're looking at a clinic like Lorenzo's, Erodan's or Diep's which are absolutely churning out huge amounts of posted results, its not exactly a surprise its easy to find duds, or that when you're comparing Konior who has *literally* less than a tenth of their results to look at online he has virtually no duds. 

Its very unlikely that a tech at Rahal or any other top surgeon that uses techs is one day going to yield terrific results, and suddenly forget how to do their job the next day. Its much more likely that there are other underlying reasons for said poor result. Look at Keser and Lupanzula who have their share of poor results, despite the fully hands on approach. 

10 hours ago, bman3082 said:

honestly man if you can just wait until im at about 10 months (which would be in June). At that point I'll know with certainty whether it was a success or failure. Like I stated originally, I am still optimistic since ive honestly only been in the growth phase for about 3-4 months but looking at JohnRoss is really deflating to be frank

I hope you get some amazing growth in the coming months mate I really do, if not you should contact the clinic and make your issues formal with them, with the amount of money you pay it's just not good enough.

TO, I really hope you see more growth especially after what you have gone through and having a FUT particularly to maximize yield. 

However, I strongly agree with @JayLDD:

- The amount of subpar results (= below expectation yield) is much (!) higher than most people think and the clinics want us to believe

- This has nth. to do with techs vs. doc only approach despite some very vocal users here want us make to believe that. The advantage of the doc only approach is: Better control of the graft distribution NOT the density. 

Proof for my argument: There are thousands of poor (density) results by clinics which a doc only approach. There are even more bad results from bad FUT even from clinics like H&W. No tech can fu.k up the extraction or transect the grafts in a strip, still there are thousands of poor strip results. What does this mean?

There is only one logical argument: Some donors/recipients/grafts are not suited for FUE and some not even for FUT. Hence, there are many subpar results. 

In your case, maybe your grafts or skin is not suited for any HT. If you proceed, I recommend a clinic with a different implantation method: Maybe Implanter pen like the Spanish clinics using? Good luck. 

6 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

There is only one logical argument: Some donors/recipients/grafts are not suited for FUE and some not even for FUT. Hence, there are many subpar results. 

In your case, maybe your grafts or skin is not suited for any HT. If you proceed, I recommend a clinic with a different implantation method: Maybe Implanter pen like the Spanish clinics using? Good luck. 

This is something most people need to consider in their initial research prior to any transplant procedure. 

When we look at all the stunning results posted from any clinic, we think that those results will be achievable for ourselves. When in reality the clinic can only do their part: donor management, graft excision, and hairline/temple/crown design. Rahal and his techs have a good reputation for this from what I've read and seen(10+ years researching). They use magnification and state of the art equipment. Mike- the lead tech has many years with Rahal.

Each persons individual physiology is what dictates how those grafts will take in their new location. Can your body recover fast enough? Can it produce new blood vessels and networks to support new follicles in dormant scalp?  How does your skin heal incision wounds? What kind of scar tissue? This is why we see varying degrees of early success and should never judge our own progress with others who may have used the same surgeon/clinic. 

Other health factors can contribute also; smoking, alcohol, overall poor health/nutrition.  

Bman3082: I think comparing your self to everyone else on this board has caused unnecessary stress.( ive seen all literalno inquiries across many threads) The work looks promising, your own situation may require 12-18 months and I would let it take its course. maybe stay off this forum for a while. Best of luck  

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 4:17 PM, bman3082 said:

Yah “complications” that should be standard after 15+ years of doing this! Slippery grafts are not an isolated case of course. I’d say probably 500 haira have grown total, that’s it, max. I don’t need anything but my eyes to see that. I still believe in the process but it is excrutiating especially when seeing results like yours look so much better in the same amount of time. I will reserve all comments until the 12 months but damn I truly feel like crap after this whole ordeal

I feel for you! My first result with Rahal didn't grow in this fast. But I probably did have more growth at this stage than you have. HOWEVER, everyone is different. Maybe you will be a late bloomer. I've got everything crossed for you my friend! :)

On 3/4/2019 at 12:41 PM, orange_j said:

This is something most people need to consider in their initial research prior to any transplant procedure. 

When we look at all the stunning results posted from any clinic, we think that those results will be achievable for ourselves. When in reality the clinic can only do their part: donor management, graft excision, and hairline/temple/crown design. Rahal and his techs have a good reputation for this from what I've read and seen(10+ years researching). They use magnification and state of the art equipment. Mike- the lead tech has many years with Rahal.

Each persons individual physiology is what dictates how those grafts will take in their new location. Can your body recover fast enough? Can it produce new blood vessels and networks to support new follicles in dormant scalp?  How does your skin heal incision wounds? What kind of scar tissue? This is why we see varying degrees of early success and should never judge our own progress with others who may have used the same surgeon/clinic. 

Other health factors can contribute also; smoking, alcohol, overall poor health/nutrition.  

Bman3082: I think comparing your self to everyone else on this board has caused unnecessary stress.( ive seen all literalno inquiries across many threads) The work looks promising, your own situation may require 12-18 months and I would let it take its course. maybe stay off this forum for a while. Best of luck  

I agree, checking the forum does make thngs harder. 

A few silver linings to all of this:

if i can get 20 grafts per cm sq (rn at about 5 per cm), then a touch up wont be that monumental. As well, my individual hair shafts are really thick so i can get significant coverage with a lower number of grafts. I only have a few more months to wait before i know the final result which in itself is reassuring. And i know that my hair doesnt change colour of texture after transplanted (doesn’t become too course), so i dont need to worry about that. Also, i seem to have a bunch of new very fine hairs so hoping those mature and provide some help. As well, the hairs thay have grown are very fine in appearance so it could be possible i’m just an extremely slow grower and will attain the density im after. 

Good thread for anyone on this journey and it hit on IMPORTANT things. I have similar hair and am 5.5 months post HT with 3500 fue done to frontal 1/3 and some midscalp.  We figured my implanted density was in the low 40s per cm2. Over the completely bald areas mine looks maybe 20% more dense than yours does in the transplanted area. But we are both far from done...so you might grow a lot more or hardly more. We just don't know. Doesn't look like it will be a home run though and to me looks like you ended up closer to 255-30 grafts per cm2 growing. I am sure it will improve..rare to see zero improvement from 7-12m.  

But I have said what others are saying. I good result will be 85-95% graft survival. A few go higher and a decent amount go lower. You lower this risk by picking a top surgeon. But your own biology plays a role and we all heal different. So even the best surgeons have some mediocre results and even a few bad ones. But anyone going into this should be expecting high 80% and suck it up as life when lower,,,,and count their blessings when higher.  

Hairline design. I have seen a few polite mentions of it. But truth is you went a fair amount too aggressive on your hairline IMHO. Sure, if that hairline was full....it couldn't be any more perfect....like a Greek God.  But it almost would look out of place on a 47y old guy.  Plus,  that is a lot of real estate to fill. It is also super risky to use 1/2 your donor supply so young as it will create a nightmare if you become a Norwood 6 or even a bad 5.  It could very well end up looking like a monk.  I question any Dr. who would do this on a young patient that has anything but ZERO signs of further balding and a good family history to back up the calculated risk. Because it is a huge risk that can go very badly.  We all have a bit of dysphoria looking at ourselves.  But as a stranger looking at this patient, that hairline could have looked 95% as good on this patient even if the temples were farther back deep and the front center was .5cm back.  That would have used maybe slightly more than 1/2 of what was required here and a "mature" hairline with some thinness like that would look more natural with this patient's current density than a very youthful hairline with the same density.  

On the bright side, you made a good choice on Dr. And while your procedure should have taken closer to 6-7 hours, since something didn't go ideal with your physiology...be super glad you went there and not some mill in Turkey.  Thank your lucky stars and your quality research and endowed budget.  I think you will get a little more growth. But if you want a hairline that doesn't look thin you are likely going to need a second procedure. If nothing else grew...by looking at the pictures, you probably would need around 30 grafts cm2 to get it looking naturally full in most lighting. Had you gone with a classic mature hairline it would be easier. You could have left the edges of the hairline thin, fading to thicker as tends to happen in nature. Little more sparse in the temples and more dense front center. It's actually a really nice look that looks great on most guys over 25 and is more realistic for most HT patients. Think kind of Bradley Cooper or Matt Damon. They may not have hair model hair. But there is enough there to look good on any age man and plenty good enough to not impact  looks.  You can blow through a ton of grafts to have a 5% better result. But with a really youthful hairline you can't be that flexible with the thin fade..it is not natural on your new hairline. So I guess you probably would ideally get another 2000 grafts in the hairline if nothing else grows from today on to have it perfect. And it really will be a fantastic result and it is completely achievable.  But the downside is you will have  enough reserves to do a tiny repair area and you will need every single one of them to fade this new hairline into a bald midscalp and crown should you become a chrome dome kinda guy. 

39 minutes ago, txtransplant said:

Good thread for anyone on this journey and it hit on IMPORTANT things. I have similar hair and am 5.5 months post HT with 3500 fue done to frontal 1/3 and some midscalp.  We figured my implanted density was in the low 40s per cm2. Over the completely bald areas mine looks maybe 20% more dense than yours does in the transplanted area. But we are both far from done...so you might grow a lot more or hardly more. We just don't know. Doesn't look like it will be a home run though and to me looks like you ended up closer to 255-30 grafts per cm2 growing. I am sure it will improve..rare to see zero improvement from 7-12m.  

But I have said what others are saying. I good result will be 85-95% graft survival. A few go higher and a decent amount go lower. You lower this risk by picking a top surgeon. But your own biology plays a role and we all heal different. So even the best surgeons have some mediocre results and even a few bad ones. But anyone going into this should be expecting high 80% and suck it up as life when lower,,,,and count their blessings when higher.  

Hairline design. I have seen a few polite mentions of it. But truth is you went a fair amount too aggressive on your hairline IMHO. Sure, if that hairline was full....it couldn't be any more perfect....like a Greek God.  But it almost would look out of place on a 47y old guy.  Plus,  that is a lot of real estate to fill. It is also super risky to use 1/2 your donor supply so young as it will create a nightmare if you become a Norwood 6 or even a bad 5.  It could very well end up looking like a monk.  I question any Dr. who would do this on a young patient that has anything but ZERO signs of further balding and a good family history to back up the calculated risk. Because it is a huge risk that can go very badly.  We all have a bit of dysphoria looking at ourselves.  But as a stranger looking at this patient, that hairline could have looked 95% as good on this patient even if the temples were farther back deep and the front center was .5cm back.  That would have used maybe slightly more than 1/2 of what was required here and a "mature" hairline with some thinness like that would look more natural with this patient's current density than a very youthful hairline with the same density.  

On the bright side, you made a good choice on Dr. And while your procedure should have taken closer to 6-7 hours, since something didn't go ideal with your physiology...be super glad you went there and not some mill in Turkey.  Thank your lucky stars and your quality research and endowed budget.  I think you will get a little more growth. But if you want a hairline that doesn't look thin you are likely going to need a second procedure. If nothing else grew...by looking at the pictures, you probably would need around 30 grafts cm2 to get it looking naturally full in most lighting. Had you gone with a classic mature hairline it would be easier. You could have left the edges of the hairline thin, fading to thicker as tends to happen in nature. Little more sparse in the temples and more dense front center. It's actually a really nice look that looks great on most guys over 25 and is more realistic for most HT patients. Think kind of Bradley Cooper or Matt Damon. They may not have hair model hair. But there is enough there to look good on any age man and plenty good enough to not impact  looks.  You can blow through a ton of grafts to have a 5% better result. But with a really youthful hairline you can't be that flexible with the thin fade..it is not natural on your new hairline. So I guess you probably would ideally get another 2000 grafts in the hairline if nothing else grows from today on to have it perfect. And it really will be a fantastic result and it is completely achievable.  But the downside is you will have  enough reserves to do a tiny repair area and you will need every single one of them to fade this new hairline into a bald midscalp and crown should you become a chrome dome kinda guy. 

Your right honestly i pressed the doc to go low in the middle but i knew i wanted it to not be straight like this! I have a long face and look much better with an angular hairline. Honestly im gonna need to repair it and angle it off, i completely know that, but honestly those pics make it look a hell of a lot lower than it idk why they look compressed but tbh ur right i would much rather have recessed temple. I told the doc this and he said “but this is going to show more recession” and since im not a doc doing this for 20+ years i trusted his gut. Idk if u can move grafts without scarring but if i have to, ill bite the grafts and go use electroylsis because it is too straight atm. I feel like i was heavily thrown off by that stupid middle line drawn through, makes it look more narrow than it is, and if u tell a patient to take the night and change it the morning of the surgery, the patient is 95% not gonna alter it because a million other thoughts are going through their head and they don’t wanna screw it up at 5am. I appreciate your honesty and have two choices: bring my temples down farther down to my brows to elongate it or narrow it out with fue (if i can gaurantee minimal scarring) or bite a few hundred grafts and just electrolysis them out. I know now to trust my gut because i absolutely knew i didnt want such a straight hairline, but in the moment it ALWAYS feels better to go with the doc. I am hoping this is possible, ive read multiple docs that do a hairline raising/repair everyday for older transplant patients but feel bad just wasting grafts. 

I wouldn't mess with the temple points honesty.  I can't speak to scaring if you get FUE done to the temples now to redo it. I would think overall it probably will leave marks. But a good consultation with Dr. R would probably shed some light on that.  Sometimes perfection is the enemy of the good. Just keep it simple and add some density to the front if you don't get much more growth by month 12. I would say throw some hair clippings in the temples to try different temple density options if you are going for a second pass.   So, in retrospect maybe 400 hairs would have been better used in the front than the temples. It's not worth stressing over honestly. You are gong to look great weather you fill them in, laser them off or can safely re-transplant them. Just do whatever makes the most sense. This is also a good thread because in addition to picking a Dr. who has the skills...even within the top tier guys, they all have a different ascetic and eye for what they think works well. So all the good ones get great graft survival....you partly are picking the one who's style you like.  And Dr. Rahal does aggressive hairlines. He would be my guy if I was younger and all the males in my family just thinned in the frontal 1/3.  I think your hairline is great.....just be careful how you manage it is all I am saying.  

12 minutes ago, txtransplant said:

I wouldn't mess with the temple points honesty.  I can't speak to scaring if you get FUE done to the temples now to redo it. I would think overall it probably will leave marks. But a good consultation with Dr. R would probably shed some light on that.  Sometimes perfection is the enemy of the good. Just keep it simple and add some density to the front if you don't get much more growth by month 12. I would say throw some hair clippings in the temples to try different temple density options if you are going for a second pass.   So, in retrospect maybe 400 hairs would have been better used in the front than the temples. It's not worth stressing over honestly. You are gong to look great weather you fill them in, laser them off or can safely re-transplant them. Just do whatever makes the most sense. This is also a good thread because in addition to picking a Dr. who has the skills...even within the top tier guys, they all have a different ascetic and eye for what they think works well. So all the good ones get great graft survival....you partly are picking the one who's style you like.  And Dr. Rahal does aggressive hairlines. He would be my guy if I was younger and all the males in my family just thinned in the frontal 1/3.  I think your hairline is great.....just be careful how you manage it is all I am saying.  

Man honestly idk what to think at the moment. Going to see him next week but im pretty stressed about whether this is fixable. I really don’t know why i didn’t push farther for more recession, i really hope its correctable and i can just move on because 7 months later, my situation is probably worse off than before

5 minutes ago, bman3082 said:

Man honestly idk what to think at the moment. Going to see him next week but im pretty stressed about whether this is fixable. I really don’t know why i didn’t push farther for more recession, i really hope its correctable and i can just move on because 7 months later, my situation is probably worse off than before

You’re not in a worse position mate,  regardless of how much more this improves or doesn’t improve, you have hair where you didn’t before, you’re one step closer to your end goal and one more procedure will see you reach your goal. However if this doesn’t improve I certainly wouldn’t be returning to rahal for a repair, free or not

29 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

You’re not in a worse position mate,  regardless of how much more this improves or doesn’t improve, you have hair where you didn’t before, you’re one step closer to your end goal and one more procedure will see you reach your goal. However if this doesn’t improve I certainly wouldn’t be returning to rahal for a repair, free or not

Thanks for the kind words, very much appreciated. You are most definitelty right there IS hair where there wasn’t and that itself is a blessing. And I agree, money is not my motivator here.

I think i’m gonna take a break from the forum for a while until somewhere between 10 -12 months post op unless something appreciable happens before then. I want to thank everyone for they’re honesty, constructive criticism, and support. Those reasons are why i made this thread in the first place. The best thing to do is give it time to materialize into whatever that may be, and constantly looking at other results only proverbially elongates that process. I do assure however that I will at the very least sum everything up in complete detail when the time comes. 

B

I was very close to going to rahal too..  .. but always had an uneasy feeling about them after reading sean thread .. I took his advice though .. n didn’t in the end .. 

They are a top notch clinic , but if u don’t feel comfortable then it’s best to go with ur gut.. so hopefully u can get a partial refund or something , and go somewhere else .. this forum is pro transplant . So it always seems like people are getting great results .. but if u stay up to date on this forum, it’s totally not true .. hardly anyone gets one and done . It’s surgery after all .. 

ar least u got thick hair , n still got enough donor left over .. I think u should leave the temples alone , n add some hairs to the middle like a mini forelock , that way the hairline will look more angled to match ur face .. 

2 hours ago, Legend007 said:

I was very close to going to rahal too..  .. but always had an uneasy feeling about them after reading sean thread .. I took his advice though .. n didn’t in the end .. 

They are a top notch clinic , but if u don’t feel comfortable then it’s best to go with ur gut.. so hopefully u can get a partial refund or something , and go somewhere else .. this forum is pro transplant . So it always seems like people are getting great results .. but if u stay up to date on this forum, it’s totally not true .. hardly anyone gets one and done . It’s surgery after all .. 

ar least u got thick hair , n still got enough donor left over .. I think u should leave the temples alone , n add some hairs to the middle like a mini forelock , that way the hairline will look more angled to match ur face .. 

Thanks for the kind words i really appreciate it. Will deffs keep u updated and good to see you are progressing well!