spex

FALSE ADVERTISING | Buyer Beware | TUNALI clinic

FALSE ADVERTISING | Buyer Beware | TUNALI clinic

These guys are using my personal picture and trying to pass it off as their own. mad.gif

Buyer Beware. This is just another example of pop up clinics deceiving the consumer!!

Must have been a mistake by their webmaster ... BS!!!!!mad.gif But wait their website address is on it... confused.gif rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Regards
Spex

unnamed.thumb.jpg.5d3236c7eff7ce998bb902857712360d.jpg

Visit my website : www.spexhair.com 

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Lots of cowboys out there alright. They have to find photos from somewhere. Unfortunately some poor soul will not do enough research and put himself at the hands of a very inexperienced Dr. Or technicians . All because of great photos that they had no act or hand with.

Wow. Did you just happen to run across this? And are there consequences for them doing something like this? 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14

2,001 grafts

Ones: 607

Twos: 925

Threes: 413

Fours: 56

1.25 mg Finasteride daily since July 2014

Lots of newer clinics are doing it. Be wary of the doctors you and everybody else never heard of.  They make statements saying they trained under this doctor and that doctor. What does that mean? So basically you are putting yourself in the hands of a trainee . Why didnt they stay at the clinics they were supposedly  training at and learn their trade?  and become qualified Hair Restoration experts.Why didnt the clinic employ them?  Thats because Hair Restoration is unregulated accross the globe. You and I could open one tomorrow above the barbers shop.Look at whats going on out in Turkey in some clinics. Up to 8 to 10 young guys sitting in a waiting room with heads shaved and lines drawn here and there around their heads after the doctor doing his rounds and leave the rest to the technicians.  Doctors sticking their head in the door here and there between line drawing. All for a cheap Hair Transplant.Throw in the free taxi and hotel etc and Bobs your uncle. Technicians drafted in from God knows where with shag all sanitation protocols ,  never mind what experience they have. Elsewhere Doctors carrying out the odd HT here and there and trying to justify their credentials by proclaiming that they have this qualification and that qualification to justify why they are doing HTs. There are many doctors that carry out HTs and have good well run clinics who are to be commended and they are the reason why HTs are becoming such real opportunity for patients.They got there the hard way. Even that been said they do not always produce a satisfactory result for any given patient. So the bottom line is ..BUYER BEWARE....because yes their is consequences.....you could end up much more worse off with a terrible looking Hair transplant and lots of your doner used forever more. All because its an unregulated business. Do plenty of research before deciding.

BUYER BEWARE

.........Paddy.......