I Would Recommend Dr. Diep for a Hair Transplant

Glorious1917

I was really happy with the results of my hair transplant. I decided to do the FUE procedure. The staff was very friendly and were able to answer all my questions regarding the procedure. I would recommend Dr.  John Diep if you are interested in getting a hair transplant.  After my hair transplant procedure, I started to see results within the 3rd month.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, FUEblonde1985 said:

This seems like a fake review and the OP is not the person in the photos. It is literally a copy and paste from a yelp review posted yesterday:

image.png.f469402b9c231041532d801caa416140.png

If so, I am very disappointed that his office has people posting fake reviews.

How do you know that’s not him? He could be lazy and copy and paste the same review in different places. I mean I did that, instead of writing a new review each time. Why would a clinic with thousands of patients pist fake reviews? Doesn’t make any sense. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Glorious1917 said:

I was really happy with the results of my hair transplant. I decided to do the FUE procedure. The staff was very friendly and were able to answer all my questions regarding the procedure. I would recommend Dr.  John Diep if you are interested in getting a hair transplant.  After my hair transplant procedure, I started to see results within the 3rd month.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

Do you mind posting some non-clinic pictures please. Just a regular selfie showing your hair would suffice.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How do you know that’s not him? He could be lazy and copy and paste the same review in different places. I mean I did that, instead of writing a new review each time. Why would a clinic with thousands of patients pist fake reviews? Doesn’t make any sense. 

Edited by FUEblonde1985