Recommendations for surgeons in NYC?

ghnyc

Hi All,

I am looking for some recommendations of good surgeons / surgeries in the NYC area. I am just starting out in my search and am finding it completely nerve-wrecking and difficult to decipher how to choose a good, recommended Doctor for a hair transplant. 

I have at this point visited Maxim Hair Restoration on Park Ave  (Dr Doshi or Dr Mayer) and Eternal Hair Hair Restoration Clinic in New Jersey. 

Any help or advice would be so greatly appreciated as I am feeling overwhelmed and at a loss as to how to make this huge decision.

Thank you!

• Administrators

Feller and Bloxham, True&Dorin and Dr. Bernstein. I wouldn’t limit your search to New York though, spend some time on the forum looking up reviews and visit the surgeon that impresses you the most.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, RecessionProof said:

Melvin’s recommendations are the big names in NYC, I would also recommend looking into Carlos Wesley. He was one of my top choices as well, lots of strong results on here and his site 

Yes, Dr. Carlos Wesley is definitely worth looking in to as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

16 hours ago, ghnyc said:

Hi All,

I am looking for some recommendations of good surgeons / surgeries in the NYC area. I am just starting out in my search and am finding it completely nerve-wrecking and difficult to decipher how to choose a good, recommended Doctor for a hair transplant. 

I have at this point visited Maxim Hair Restoration on Park Ave  (Dr Doshi or Dr Mayer) and Eternal Hair Hair Restoration Clinic in New Jersey. 

Any help or advice would be so greatly appreciated as I am feeling overwhelmed and at a loss as to how to make this huge decision.

Thank you!

go with Dr. Roy B. Stollerm he is a good dr in NY

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, ghnyc said:

Thank you! Have either of you used any of these?

No my surgeon was Dr. Diep, in California. I live in California, so was a no-brainer for me. That said, F&B have plenty of reviews on here.

View my thread