cristiano Ronaldo

25 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

I’m willing to bet he went to Dr Couto for a touch-up to beef up his hair.

that's what I was thinking too.

if you zoom into the photo (as much as you can) there seem to be the telltale signs of FUE scarring.

very, very subtle. unless I'm losing my mind?

here's the original pic

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/commento/2019/02/24/news/serie_a_vincono_juve_napoli_fiorentina-inter_3-3-220038932/?ref=RHPPLF-BL-I0-C8-P3-S1.8-T2

Just a fade cut that.

The guys rarely out of the media limelight, he's never had his head shaved, just no tell tale signs of a procedure over the course of his spectacular career.

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarryHonolulu said:

that's what I was thinking too.

if you zoom into the photo (as much as you can) there seem to be the telltale signs of FUE scarring.

very, very subtle. unless I'm losing my mind?

here's the original pic

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/commento/2019/02/24/news/serie_a_vincono_juve_napoli_fiorentina-inter_3-3-220038932/?ref=RHPPLF-BL-I0-C8-P3-S1.8-T2

Yup.

I mean the dude has done many other things to improve his facial appearance over the years why wouldn’t he get his hair beefed up, just look at his younger photos, looks like a totally different dude. Lost weight, fixed his bad teeth, sculpted his eyebrows, probably some facial plastic surgery to remove baby fat and sculpt it sharper and squarer, obsessed with skin care...etc.

40 minutes ago, Shera said:

Just a fade cut that.

The guys rarely out of the media limelight, he's never had his head shaved, just no tell tale signs of a procedure over the course of his spectacular career.

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

Couldn’t he do unshaven though? And there’s tricks he could have pulled for the few weeks it would have taken him to recover eg posting older pics on instagram

14 minutes ago, HarryHonolulu said:

Couldn’t he do unshaven though? And there’s tricks he could have pulled for the few weeks it would have taken him to recover eg posting older pics on instagram

Possibly, but if there were any pics of him showing even a slight thinning of his hair then the press dogs would have been all over it.

You are talking about one of the most photographed and written about people in the entire world, so at some point something would have leaked.

For that reason, I'm out!

Edited by Shera

• Administrators

Naw it’s just a fade. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very much doubt it. He got lucky with his hair genetics. It'll be a long time, if ever until he needs to worry about it.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

I mean his hairline has ever so slightly matured, but it’s totally normal for someone in their mid-30’s. I think it would be unethical to transplant on someone with his hair. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

He always had a perfect head of hair with a great hairline so obviously no procedure. He is showing interest in the industry though.

Article

What company? Doesn’t say in the article. Having Ronaldo as a spokesperson would be huge.

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

What company? Doesn’t say in the article. Having Ronaldo as a spokesperson would be huge.

"The Spanish news outlet report that the Juventus forward has acquired a 50% stake in Inspraya, a currently Portuguese based but future European expanding hair transplant company".

Must be a newcomer, I find nothing on Google.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

"The Spanish news outlet report that the Juventus forward has acquired a 50% stake in Inspraya, a currently Portuguese based but future European expanding hair transplant company".

Must be a newcomer, I find nothing on Google.

Looks like his gf is gonna be running the clinic in Madrid. It’s definitely great to see such a huge public figure invest in hair restoration. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6748071/Cristiano-Ronaldo-set-open-hair-transplant-centre-Madrid.html

• Like 1

View my thread