Jump to content

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

I’m willing to bet he went to Dr Couto for a touch-up to beef up his hair.

that's what I was thinking too.

if you zoom into the photo (as much as you can) there seem to be the telltale signs of FUE scarring.

very, very subtle. unless I'm losing my mind?

here's the original pic

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/commento/2019/02/24/news/serie_a_vincono_juve_napoli_fiorentina-inter_3-3-220038932/?ref=RHPPLF-BL-I0-C8-P3-S1.8-T2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a fade cut that.

The guys rarely out of the media limelight, he's never had his head shaved, just no tell tale signs of a procedure over the course of his spectacular career.

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

  • Like 1

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HarryHonolulu said:

that's what I was thinking too.

if you zoom into the photo (as much as you can) there seem to be the telltale signs of FUE scarring.

very, very subtle. unless I'm losing my mind?

here's the original pic

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/commento/2019/02/24/news/serie_a_vincono_juve_napoli_fiorentina-inter_3-3-220038932/?ref=RHPPLF-BL-I0-C8-P3-S1.8-T2

 

Yup.

I mean the dude has done many other things to improve his facial appearance over the years why wouldn’t he get his hair beefed up, just look at his younger photos, looks like a totally different dude. Lost weight, fixed his bad teeth, sculpted his eyebrows, probably some facial plastic surgery to remove baby fat and sculpt it sharper and squarer, obsessed with skin care...etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Shera said:

Just a fade cut that.

The guys rarely out of the media limelight, he's never had his head shaved, just no tell tale signs of a procedure over the course of his spectacular career.

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

Couldn’t he do unshaven though? And there’s tricks he could have pulled for the few weeks it would have taken him to recover eg posting older pics on instagram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HarryHonolulu said:

Couldn’t he do unshaven though? And there’s tricks he could have pulled for the few weeks it would have taken him to recover eg posting older pics on instagram

Possibly, but if there were any pics of him showing even a slight thinning of his hair then the press dogs would have been all over it.

You are talking about one of the most photographed and written about people in the entire world, so at some point something would have leaked.

For that reason, I'm out!

Edited by Shera

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naw it’s just a fade. 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a fade.  Guy is blessed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very much doubt it. He got lucky with his hair genetics. It'll be a long time, if ever until he needs to worry about it.


I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

 

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

 

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean his hairline has ever so slightly matured, but it’s totally normal for someone in their mid-30’s. I think it would be unethical to transplant on someone with his hair. 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He always had a perfect head of hair with a great hairline so obviously no procedure. He is showing interest in the industry though.

Article

Edited by BjornBorg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

He always had a perfect head of hair with a great hairline so obviously no procedure. He is showing interest in the industry though.

Article

What company? Doesn’t say in the article. Having Ronaldo as a spokesperson would be huge.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

What company? Doesn’t say in the article. Having Ronaldo as a spokesperson would be huge.

"The Spanish news outlet report that the Juventus forward has acquired a 50% stake in Inspraya, a currently Portuguese based but future European expanding hair transplant company".

Must be a newcomer, I find nothing on Google.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

"The Spanish news outlet report that the Juventus forward has acquired a 50% stake in Inspraya, a currently Portuguese based but future European expanding hair transplant company".

Must be a newcomer, I find nothing on Google.

Looks like his gf is gonna be running the clinic in Madrid. It’s definitely great to see such a huge public figure invest in hair restoration. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6748071/Cristiano-Ronaldo-set-open-hair-transplant-centre-Madrid.html

  • Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×