HAIR SYSTEM for a few days, will it affect my exisiting hair?

HELP please, i need to wear a hair system for a week as I will be out for a business trip and I want to be confident about my look so I have planned for a temporary solution and that is a hair system. But as I am planning for Hair transplant, will the temporary hair system have any negative impact on my existing hair? 

I suppose there are different types of hair systems, but if it is a system like Hair Club then it should not have any negative impact on your existing hair especially since you are wearing it only for a week. I wore a Hair Club system for about two months and I saw no impact whatsoever on my existing hair.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I don't know too much about hair systems but I believe they can be attached to your existing hair with clips rather than having to shave your head and using glue/tape. If you're only planning to wear one short term this could be the way to go.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.