This is Brahmabull and I'm 8 months into surgery with no results

the crown, middle and right behind hairline look worse than ever. I did 4000 grafts - which I was told is about 10 to 11,000 hairs. You can see I have great hair texture, I should have seen huge results. I have that coarse, thick hair you see on Indians and Asians.

Melvin wanted my name - my name is Dave and I did surgery June 29th on friday

this is one of my biggest regrets now in life. I spent 14K and got a better hairline (i went from NW3 to like NW1.5) but the rest of it looks fukking terrible and now the shaved head will look even worse with the FUT scar. I wish I just shaved my head

Dr Keller should give me 80% refund. What's the fucking deal here? how does such a reputable surgeon get a 10% survival rate on grafts on a very healthy young man who doesn't smoke and exercises and everything?

20190210_210745.jpg

Edited by tiesto33

I think I have seen your other thread and even replied there. We all feel sorry what you have gone through and that you are not happy, BUT:

This thread does not help anyone. You come along like a crazy guy complain for the sake of it. Make a proper thread with before, after AND INTRA pictures. If you don't have them, ask the clinic. Then the forum will be supportive and will give you helpful advice. 

Unfortunately, hair transplants have always a risk for bad growth. Even the best clincis have fails, and no one knows why. Seems to be a genetic thing.  

16 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

I think I have seen your other thread and even replied there. We all feel sorry what you have gone through and that you are not happy, BUT:

This thread does not help anyone. You come along like a crazy guy complain for the sake of it. Make a proper thread with before, after AND INTRA pictures. If you don't have them, ask the clinic. Then the forum will be supportive and will give you helpful advice. 

Unfortunately, hair transplants have always a risk for bad growth. Even the best clincis have fails, and no one knows why. Seems to be a genetic thing.  

i posted 2 recent pics and pic from 4 months after surgery in this thread. I've posted pics before surgery and right after surgery in past. i can post 5000 pictures, it won't make any difference.

at this point, this is an exercise in futility. this is a completely failed surgery in every way

dr keller needs to take responsibility for this

and the clinic photos are complete fucking horseshit. they send me 5 pics and all were in the best lighting imaginable and made me look like a NW1. These pics I'm showing you are the real results.

Edited by tiesto33

You can complain and discuss or you can accept the reality:

Look at threads from other users/clincis which got great feedback. They have all one thing in common: Good pictures from all angles with a proper timeline (before, intra, after). You haven't, period. 

Please do not tell me that the intra OP pics from the clinic are not useable because of the lightening. 

• Administrators

Guys,

I gave brahmabull a second chance. However, I decided to suspend his account because of the various complaints I received daily. In addition, he refused to provide me his name and date of surgery so I could reach out to his doctor for his response on the matter. Lastly, we do not host one-way discussions.

By his admission, the doctor focused primarily on the hairline, which by his admission looks a lot better. I’m locking this thread until I’m provided with the information necessary to reach out to the surgeon. However, it’s necessary we’re fully transparent for the community.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.