Dr. Bisangas new clinic in Athens

Raphael84

It is with great pleasure to be able to announce the arrival of Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic. Formed by two of the leading FUE surgeons today, coalition member Dr. Christian Bisanga and Dr. John Cole. The clinic is based in Athens, Greece and will be officially opening for its first round of patients on March 2017 of this year.

With Dr. Bisanga based out of Brussels, Belgium and Dr. Cole out of the U.S. Why Greece you may ask?

Well that's a great question. Quoting Dr. Cole -

Many patients are focused on price. This leads patients to clinics offering very low prices in countries that are often not as safe and with fewer government regulations to protect patients. For this reason, Dr. Bisanga and I decided to form a clinic with the express intent to offer price-conscious patients an alternative solution at "low" prices. We will personally supervise the surgeries to make sure patients get the best possible outcomes.

As mentioned, Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic are able to offer luxury hair transplant procedures from the industry leaders at extremely competitive prices. 

Dr Cole went on to say -

It looks like the first round of surgery starting March 27 will come in at 2.5 euro per graft. I'm sure happy to be involved in this opportunity.

On a personal note, I am extremely honoured to be patient advisor to such highly esteemed hair restoration physicians, and in such a visionary project. Many of you reading this may already be familiar with me from being active on this forum. My personal journey with hair loss is my motivating factor to getting involved with Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic. Experiencing hair loss at a young age and being hugely effected by this, I struggled greatly with insecurity and a lack of confidence due to hair loss which several years later, eventually led me to a FUT procedure. The results definitely helped me to get back my confidence and unquestionably improved my day to day life.  I aspire to be able to serve individuals, build relationships and offer honest and ethical advice, guidance and solutions for their hair loss concerns.

To be able to consider undergoing a FUE procedure with such ethical Doctors achieving such consistent quality results at this price point allows individuals, who may normally be priced out of choosing these physicians, accessibility to their expertise.

If anybody has any interest, questions or queries regarding this new project, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, by all means contact me privately if I can assist you with anything or you would like to consult with the clinic.

Many thanks.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

@Toms

How are you?

Currently the clinic is only scheduling surgery when either Dr Bisanga or Dr John C are in Athens. They have specific surgery dates and are each there approximately one week per month. The rest of the time, the clinic is not currently accepting patients.

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@Raphael84

Alright, I see. I wonder - what's in it for Dr. Bisanga? To travel regularly to Athens to perform surgeries for a lower price?

Unrelated to the topic, but - I recently got an answer from Dr. Bisanga's BHR clinic in Belgium via email. I wrote them an email with some more specific questions as a reply, but haven't gotten an answer yet and it's been a few days already. While I do understand that answering such questions might take time, I wonder if there is a better way to contact them - other than via emails? 

I see that you are advisor for BC hair transplant clinic, so I apologize if my question is out of place.

Edited by Toms

@Toms

I hope that I addressed everything for you via pm. Anything you may need, just let me know.

Thanks again @spex