5 months 4 days out from repair with Dr. Lindsey

Ok guys, here's a short video on Steve, who is 5 months and 4 days out from our repair case.  Now you seasoned veterans will know that only the beginning of growth is starting.  BUT...take a look, you can see we have established a hairline and the forest of mid scalp coverage is there, it just has to grow.  He had had SUPPOSEDLY 2500 grafts, which I doubt due to his result and due to his relatively low density donor region, by another practice a few years back.  Like most guys who had a poor result someplace, he was really concerned he was going to get scammed again.  Fortunately, he had a great attitude, did a good job cleaning, and had an easy case.  Now its just waiting.

In the video I interview him under poor office lighting, and he already looks better than his preop pics taken in the same light.  Then he sprinkled on some fibers, maybe a little too much actually on the crown, but if you saw him in a store, you'd never know.  THIS is how lots of guys can pull off a case without a lot of questions from co workers.

He's local and I'm sure we'll get a followup in a year.

The video is:  

Dr. Lindsey 
McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians