McDonald's French Fries May Cure Hair Loss!

• Administrators

I'm not sure if any of you guys heard about the chemical that is found in french fries helping scientist reproduce hair follicle cells. What do you guys think supersize the fries or no thanks? I'd love to hear the communities thought on this.

McDonald's French Fries May Be The Cure To Hair Loss

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I think we'd have bigger problems than hair loss if we ate McDonald's french fries everyday 😁

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Well if McDonald’s french fries could literally regrow hair, then I would never would’ve went bald. And I used to eat McDonald’s french fries all the time yet  i’ve lost pretty much all my hair anyway. Now I know it’s not exactly what the study says, but stil. 

But to be honest, I highly doubt this will ever turn into a true hair loss treatment for human beings.   If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• 11 months later...
On 2/25/2019 at 12:27 AM, VicTNYC said:

The only growth will be the $$ bonuses to the marketing/pr department at McD’s.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:12 AM, Sean said:

Do they add minoxidil in them? Lol.  Ive seen some bald folks enjoy those fries and   Never noticed growth.  

On 2/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, Bill - Seemiller said:

Well if McDonald’s french fries could literally regrow hair, then I would never would’ve went bald. And I used to eat McDonald’s french fries all the time yet  i’ve lost pretty much all my hair anyway. Now I know it’s not exactly what the study says, but stil. 

But to be honest, I highly doubt this will ever turn into a true hair loss treatment for human beings.   If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. 

Best wishes,

Bill

they literally mentioned in the article that you cant regrow hair by eating a lot of french fries 

• 7 months later...

Hmmm my late 2000s weight gain and hair loss suggests otherwise

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon