The Best Affordable Hair Transplant in North America

Hello All,

I have been searching / reading this forum for years and I think I am finally going to get the HT done this year. I have contacted some doctors / clinics in Turkey, Greece and Poland and price is within my budget. Although I am on a budget but also trying to avoid the travel as much as possible.

What are my options in Northern America? I think I need at least 2500+ grafts. Who should I contact and what is their cost if I don’t want to travel abroad.

Edited by Baldy1974

2 hours ago, Baldy1974 said:

Hello All,

I have been searching / reading this forum for years and I think I am finally going to get the HT done this year. I have contacted some doctors / clinics in Turkey, Greece and Poland and price is within my budget. Although I am on a budget but also trying to avoid the travel as much as possible.

What are my options in Northern America? I think I need at least 2500+ grafts. Who should I contact and what is their cost if I don’t want to travel abroad.

Hi,

Good on you for deciding to pull the trigger!

When I was doing my research prior to my surgery, I liked Dr Rahal’s work, he’s a top doc, but I ultimately decided to go overseas. If you are in the US then in my opinion price & results wise, he looks like a good choice since he’s a top surgeon and exchange rate from the US to Canada is very favorable, I believe $4.50/graft but I’m not 100% sure, compared to the elite US docs that charge $6-10/graft, if it fits within your budget of course.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Price depends on the type of procedure, I think strip is pretty much affordable all over North America. Many of our doctors lower their prices per graft past 2,500 grafts. The best way to compare prices is to submit online consultations to the doctors that impress you the most. Submitting a consultation online is simple, just submit some photos and you will hear back from the clinics within 24-48 hours. This is also a great way to know for sure how many grafts you need, because you may think you need 2,500 but in reality require 3,500.

Our Recommendations

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think if money were no object there are about 8 doctors in the US I would pick from who are all at the top of the game skill wise. Some variation in their style of work. I used Nader in Mexico. I have never seen a bad result from him, but he does have some results that aren't hoe runs, though most of the ho-hum results are simply not enough grafts being done for the large area that is more a result patients on a budget and a conservative approach.. In short, I think his graft survival rate is good as other good surgeons.  Though he has nowhere near the number of reviews and information is power. So when you have a Dr. here that has hundreds of reviews vs one that has about 10..logically you have more assurance of their abilities over a range of patients and time. But with that  presence comes a premium price. I think Dr. N is just under $2 a graft. I am only 5 months in and happy so far, but it's early yet. He is worth looking into if you are on a budget. There is another Dr. in Greenville, SC who I think get's around $5 a graft and has respectable results. I think as long as you go to someone who ONLY does HT and does it every day, you are going to get decent results. if they offer anything except HT in their practice...my advice is run away as fast as you can.  

Dr Rahal recently quoted me $6 a FUE graft Canadian for the first 2500 which equals $4.53 in USD and then 

$4.25 a graft Canadian which  = $3.21 USD after the first 2500 including all future grafts  

Sweet deal 

Edited by Markee
  • Thanks 1