Dr. Arocha - 3000 Total FUE - 4 Months Post-op

This patient came to Dr. Arocha and team to restore his hairline. He underwent a 2500 FUE procedure, and Dr. Arocha performed a 500 enhancement for a total of 3000 FUE. The after images were taken 4 months after his 500 graft enhancement. Please note: I'm editing this post for clarity. I mistakenly put that the patient underwent a 2500 procedure, but Dr. Arocha let me know that these photos were actually taken after his additional 500 graft enhancement - for a grand total of 3000 FUE

Before_1.jpg

After_1.jpg

Before_2.jpg

After_2.jpg

Before_3.jpg

After_3.jpg

Before_4.jpg

After_4.jpg

Before_5.jpg

After_5.jpg

Before_6.jpg

After_6.jpg

After_7.jpg

Edited by ArochaAngel4247

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Nice set of photos. I particularly like the way you comb the hair out of the way so you can really see the quality of the work.  Nice work.  The naturalness is unbelievable.  4 months?  Must have also done PRP to get such quick results post op.  This does kind of put to rest the idea that you need multiple procedures to achieve density.  Many believe that grafts compete for blood supply and that a separation in between grafts is needed for survival of any given procedure.  Some time later, (typically 1 year), patients can return for a second procedure to add density to the same area.  With your work, it seems, (and I realize it's number of grafts dependent), you can achieve full density in a single pass.  What do you attribute this to? Advanced techniques? More knowledge, more experience?

18 hours ago, LaserCap said:

Nice set of photos. I particularly like the way you comb the hair out of the way so you can really see the quality of the work.  Nice work.  The naturalness is unbelievable.  4 months?  Must have also done PRP to get such quick results post op.  This does kind of put to rest the idea that you need multiple procedures to achieve density.  Many believe that grafts compete for blood supply and that a separation in between grafts is needed for survival of any given procedure.  Some time later, (typically 1 year), patients can return for a second procedure to add density to the same area.  With your work, it seems, (and I realize it's number of grafts dependent), you can achieve full density in a single pass.  What do you attribute this to? Advanced techniques? More knowledge, more experience?

Didn't you used to work for Arocha? 

• Haha 1

Hi all, 

Dr. Arocha wants me to address these questions and comments. While it is true that LaserCap worked for Dr. Arocha in the past, he has not worked for us going on a year. All thoughts, opinions and comments are his own, and he is not compensated. LaserCap does have a wide array of industry experience that is worth listening to. That said, LaserCap did ask some good questions in his initial comment, which Dr. Arocha addresses in a statement below: 

Dr. Arocha's response: 

Lasercap , thank you for your observations and for taking the time to comment. During my fellowship year training in hair restoration surgery, I had two main mentors. One espoused that same principle that you mentioned that the scalp could only support certain recipient site density before the graft survival was compromised. The other mentor was much more aggressive in the densities that he created. I learned from both, but developed my own techniques. While it is true that greater densities pose some risk, this can be mitigated by limiting the depth of the incisions in the site creation to prevent damage to the neurovascular bed. Hence, the graft and tissue perfusion is not compromised to any significant degree. There are many hair surgeons on this forum that can achieve nice transplanted follicular densities.

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.