Dr. Ziya Yavuz

MVB - 

I have never heard of him and would imagine that if you could find no details in the search engine, then none are documented.

Where about are you based and what is your current level of hair loss. I read that you were interested in Dr. Cinik. but you felt put off after his recommendation post.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

25 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

MVB - 

I have never heard of him and would imagine that if you could find no details in the search engine, then none are documented.

Where about are you based and what is your current level of hair loss. I read that you were interested in Dr. Cinik. but you felt put off after his recommendation post.

Hello mate, I'm UK based, 38 year old and receding. Crown is fine, and my hair is pretty thick.

I've not actually been put off Cinik, I was just venting some frustration lol I'dlike to get a HT this year but there's just so much conflicting information.

Dubious reviews and results, it really is a minefield :)

It can be a minefield, but thanks to this and such communities, you can learn from many others mistakes and be presented with reputable, transparent and profession, ethical physicians.

At 38 with good crown and thick hair calibre, you are potentially in the best position for a minimally intrusive session and a great result. Take your time, consult with many Doctors and educate yourself. 

At your age, and with your level of loss, you could potentially be one of the "lucky" ones who only needs one procedure. The hairline is crucial. Don't rush into anything or choose too much on price, as far as finances will allow.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 7 months later...
On 2/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, Marco Van Basten said:

Hi all,

Has anyone come across this surgeon before?

Also, I have checked the search function but nothing ame up.

If you want advice, turn off, unfortunately I met him 3 years ago, and now I pay the consequences.