Repair work

Can anyone recommend a surgeon that would be able to perform repair work on an old scalp reduction and bad transplant work that led to poor donor areas and unsightly scarring? This has had a major impact on my self esteem and social life and I currently have difficulty trusting online reviews that have led me on the wrong path in the past. I would greatly appreciate unbiased recommendations of honest and experienced surgeons who do repair work worldwide . Thanks.

Contact Dr. Arocha in Houston.  I am aware of many patients that reach out to him with cases similar to your own.  You can do a skype consult with him and can at least give you some guidance.  Visit his website and view photos of previous repair work.

16 hours ago, Raba said:

Can anyone recommend a surgeon that would be able to perform repair work on an old scalp reduction and bad transplant work that led to poor donor areas and unsightly scarring? This has had a major impact on my self esteem and social life and I currently have difficulty trusting online reviews that have led me on the wrong path in the past. I would greatly appreciate unbiased recommendations of honest and experienced surgeons who do repair work worldwide . Thanks.

Great question.  Id like to know the same.  

My recommendation would be to search as many repair cases with similar attributes as yours and see what you find.

Be prepared to put some time and research into this.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 1 month later...

Pics would definitely help.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY