Dr Reddy - 1500 graphs

PGDMMB

Hello everyone I thought I would share my progress with my FUE procedure with Dr. Reddy.

Im not going to write a long winded review but I will say that service was top class, I was really looked after, a friendly helpful team.

Anyway here is me before

5DB2FE37-C34F-45A7-BBF4-3E78FAA96578.jpeg

Look's nice and clean. Do like Dr Reddy's work and if I were to go to a surgeon in the UK, it would be him. Can work out quite expensive compared to other surgeons as I believe he charges by the hair rather than graft but do like his results. Believe he went through an unsatisfactory procedure himself in the past so in a good position to understand a patients concerns.

2 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Look's nice and clean. Do like Dr Reddy's work and if I were to go to a surgeon in the UK, it would be him. Can work out quite expensive compared to other surgeons as I believe he charges by the hair rather than graft but do like his results. Believe he went through an unsatisfactory procedure himself in the past so in a good position to understand a patients concerns.

Yeh was pricey but I wanted to make sure I was in the right hands since it was my hairline, which I believe is very important and wanted to get right

Nothing was rushed 

Just now, PGDMMB said:

Yeh was pricey but I wanted to make sure I was in the right hands since it was my hairline, which I believe is very important and wanted to get right

Nothing was rushed 

Yup, think it's a wise decision for smaller procedures, especially those around the hairline and should be in safe hands with Dr Reddy. If I required a smaller procedure, I'd definitely be having a closer look at Dr Reddy however as my hair loss is more extensive, might be better suited to another clinic.

• Administrators

Dr. Reddy has impressed me, there was a guy on YouTube called "lifeofsteve" who documented his entire procedure. Very impressive results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Reddy has impressed me, there was a guy on YouTube called "lifeofsteve" who documented his entire procedure. Very impressive results.

I know bro life of Steve is one of the main reasons I chose dr reddy 

He never seemed to shed either hopefully I’ll do the same!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Dr. Reddy has impeccable work, really look forward to an update 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.