Which is the best hair loss concealer   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best hair loss concealer

• Toppik
    • Caboki
    • DermMatch
    • COUVRe

Hey Guys,

I've experimented with several different hair loss concealers, from Toppik, Caboki and DermMatch. I have yet to try COUVRe, but I would love to hear the communities input. Please explain the reasons why you think one product is better than the other.

Hair Loss Concealers Instant Hair In Minutes

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Markee said:

Is it a hair fiber?

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

No its not a fiber its like a mini DIY SMP touch up that thickens thinning areas been using it like everyday for as long as i can remember  without it I would of been forced to have a HT long ago stuff works good enough to get me by still 

It blends very well you can't notice it 

I have some DermMatch sitting right here i never use it this stuff just works better for me 

For $9 what do you got  to loose 

🤔 may have to give it a try.

There are many in India and the their is a cost variation from clinic to clinic. You must choose your surgeon wisely without considering cost as the first priority. 

3 hours ago, vikasgupta123 said:

There are many in India and the their is a cost variation from clinic to clinic. You must choose your surgeon wisely without considering cost as the first priority. 

Ru in the wrong thread?😂

I don't use them so much these days but a few years ago when I relied on concealers I found Couvré very effective. You do need to have a reasonable amount of hair for it to work best though. It pretty much eliminates the contrast between hair and scalp. I'd follow this with hair fibres and the two products combined gave me the appearance of a full head of hair. 

I'd also add that I've tried just about all the hair fibre products available and I've found very little difference between the more expensive known brands and the cheaper ones.  I've found them all equally effective.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

13 minutes ago, baldlivesmatter said:

I'm on that dermatch toppik combo. 

Never tried Caboki but given poll results might have to give it a try. Is it much different than toppik?

It’s like $20 cheaper and just as good. Plus it’s easier to clean up. 

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s like $20 cheaper and just as good. Plus it’s easier to clean up. 

It seems like using concealer on my hair looks more natural then using it on my beard to thicken things up.

1 minute ago, Phillyman1996 said:

It seems like using concealer on my hair looks more natural then using it on my beard to thicken things up.

For the beard I’d stick with dermmatch. Fibers don’t look as good on the beard.