Which Hair Loss Concealer is The Best

Which is the best hair loss concealer   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

I've experimented with several different hair loss concealers, from Toppik, Caboki and DermMatch. I have yet to try COUVRe, but I would love to hear the communities input. Please explain the reasons why you think one product is better than the other.

Hair Loss Concealers Instant Hair In Minutes

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Markee said:

Is it a hair fiber?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

No its not a fiber its like a mini DIY SMP touch up that thickens thinning areas been using it like everyday for as long as i can remember  without it I would of been forced to have a HT long ago stuff works good enough to get me by still 

It blends very well you can't notice it 

I have some DermMatch sitting right here i never use it this stuff just works better for me 

For $9 what do you got  to loose 

• Administrators

🤔 may have to give it a try.

View my thread

I don't use them so much these days but a few years ago when I relied on concealers I found Couvré very effective. You do need to have a reasonable amount of hair for it to work best though. It pretty much eliminates the contrast between hair and scalp. I'd follow this with hair fibres and the two products combined gave me the appearance of a full head of hair. 

I'd also add that I've tried just about all the hair fibre products available and I've found very little difference between the more expensive known brands and the cheaper ones.  I've found them all equally effective.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, baldlivesmatter said:

I'm on that dermatch toppik combo. 

Never tried Caboki but given poll results might have to give it a try. Is it much different than toppik?

It’s like $20 cheaper and just as good. Plus it’s easier to clean up. 

View my thread

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Phillyman1996 said:

It seems like using concealer on my hair looks more natural then using it on my beard to thicken things up.

For the beard I’d stick with dermmatch. Fibers don’t look as good on the beard.

View my thread

Here's my dilemma with Caboki, since that's the only one I have used.

I want to use lipogaine minox/shampoo and my laser cap and confused as to do I need to wash my hair every time I do this. 

So, is it possible to use Caboki and still follow your hair loss prevention regime?

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

Here's my dilemma with Caboki, since that's the only one I have used.

I want to use lipogaine minox/shampoo and my laser cap and confused as to do I need to wash my hair every time I do this. 

So, is it possible to use Caboki and still follow your hair loss prevention regime?

I use caboki about 3x per week depending. When I use it. I apply it in the morning and simply wash it out at night and apply lipogaine, azelaic acid before bed. I’m sure you could probably use the laser cap before you apply minox and apply the minox afterwards. 

View my thread

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I use caboki about 3x per week depending. When I use it. I apply it in the morning and simply wash it out at night and apply lipogaine, azelaic acid before bed. I’m sure you could probably use the laser cap before you apply minox and apply the minox afterwards. 

Hey M- 

whats lipogaine?

11 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Melvin - So basically caboki has to be washed out before we apply anything. Since Lipogaine has to be applied everyday, washing hair every night might be a big hassle for me :(

Harry - Lipogaine is the shampoo/minox that ppl use to fight hair loss. https://www.lipogaine.com/

• Administrators
5 hours ago, HarryHonolulu said:

Hey M- 

whats lipogaine?

It’s a type of minoxidil, I find it to be high quality and non-irritating.

View my thread

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

Melvin - So basically caboki has to be washed out before we apply anything. Since Lipogaine has to be applied everyday, washing hair every night might be a big hassle for me :(

Harry - Lipogaine is the shampoo/minox that ppl use to fight hair loss. https://www.lipogaine.com/

Shouldn’t be that bad, you shower everyday right. Just wash your hair when you shower. I blow dry my hair after I shower. The process fairly quick.

View my thread