Follow up review for Dr. Karalexis Apostolos in Athens, Greece

jbecht

Follow up review from my SECOND hair transplant with Dr. Karalexis in Athens Greece:

I came back to Athens for a second hair transplant after very good results from my first surgery. Despite the fact that I don't the best donor area and my hair is very fine. Dr. Karalexis was able to get around 1,450 grafts on the second transplant. He filled in my crawn area mainly and put some transplants in the front of my head for more density. Again, I am very happy with the results so far. He is a great doctor and has a great team. He actually performs the surgery with his team. I wouldn't trust any other Dr. with my donor area, since you only have one. If I ever think of doing it again, (if possible) I wouldn't hesitate to do it again with Dr. Karalexis. I traveled from the USA just to have the surgery with him. I am happy to recommend him again and if I can answer any questions for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. Feel free to read my review from 2017 below. 

Thank You , J. Becht

Below my previous post from June 2017:

I've just joined the group and I'd like to recommend Dr. Karalexis Apostolos in Athens Greece. Here is my story:

"After visiting 4 different doctors, regardless of the price (he was not the lowest price, in the middle) I felt very comfortable and confident for our first meeting. He was very honest about what results he would provide for me (I didn’t have the best donor area). He never made me feel pressured at all. He event gave me his personal cell and told me I could called him after anytime after our first meeting and then after the procedure. He saw me the day after the procedure and one week after since I was in Greece on vacation. His two assistants during the procedure were also very professional and well trained. I would go back for another procedure anytime. He was very professional, qualified and really cares about his patients.

Top notch office, very clean and nice."

Any questions, please feel free to email me.

J. Becht

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...