Case performed by Dr. Feriduni – 4109 FU in 1 procedure

FUE performed on a 41-year old Caucasian male with

NW V, Class N
Donor density of 92 FU/cm² occipital, 88 FU/cm² parietal, 74 FU/cm² temporal
Hair diameter of ~54-60 microns

Treatment plan
Follicular Unit Extraction to attain an aesthetic reconstruction of the hairline and temporal peaks and to reconstruct the crown area. 

Performed procedure
FUE (April 19, 2018)
Follicular Unit Extraction with 4109 FU:
* 933 single hair FU
* 1750 double hair FU
* 1268 triple hair FU
* 158 quadruple hair FU

Double, triple and quadruple FU prepared before implanting.

Parallel incisions in custom-sized blades technique (Cutting Edge blades of 0.7-0.80 mm).
Extraction performed with a 0.85 mm hybrid FUE punch with WAW System. 

No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts.

AP1.jpg

AP2.jpg

AP3.jpg

AP4.jpg

AP5.jpg

AP6.jpg

AP7.jpg

AP8.jpg

AP9.jpg

AP10.jpg

AP11.jpg

AP12.jpg

AP16.jpg

AP13.jpg

AP14.jpg

AP15.jpg

L0ke - Representative for Dr. Feriduni

Is this really the final result after 4100 FUE Grafts? I would have expected a lot more with that many implanted grafts. 

Also, the pre-op design looks like it was gonna give the patient a lower hairline ... but in the post-op photos I believe the line didnt go as low as the pre-design. Was there a change of idea on the final design?

Thanks for sharing!

On 2/14/2019 at 12:08 PM, OliverAtom said:

Is this really the final result after 4100 FUE Grafts? I would have expected a lot more with that many implanted grafts. 

Also, the pre-op design looks like it was gonna give the patient a lower hairline ... but in the post-op photos I believe the line didnt go as low as the pre-design. Was there a change of idea on the final design?

Thanks for sharing!

Disagree. The crown is a black hole and quite a lot of the grafts went there judging by the final density and the size of the area to be implanted on in the last picture. With the temple points too, there is probably 2-2.5k in the front and 1.5-2k on the crown. The patient's face is framed much better and the hairline, whilst not low, looks much better. The best picture is the second one of the patient looking to the right (because of the sideways direction he brushes his hair). He looks much better on this one and he is only 3/4 way through the result now with another 3 months of growth to go.

• Like 3

On 2/14/2019 at 12:08 PM, OliverAtom said:

Thanks for sharing!

I would agree with your question regarding the change in hairline. In the right profile shot, you can see the distance from the "red freckle" to the drawn hairline appears closer than the post HT photo.

It is a high graft count for a high hairline, but considering 4000 grafts reconstructed his hairline and behind and addressed the crown and temple points, that makes sense. 

Also, the temple points and hairline look incredibly natural!

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

14 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

I would agree with your question regarding the change in hairline. In the right profile shot, you can see the distance from the "red freckle" to the drawn hairline appears closer than the post HT photo.

It is a high graft count for a high hairline, but considering 4000 grafts reconstructed his hairline and behind and addressed the crown and temple points, that makes sense. 

Also, the temple points and hairline look incredibly natural!

I agree. It is a good result, as always from Feriduni, and the patient will be very happy.

• Like 1

With large sessions like these it is important to avoid getting gaps in the midhead region and therefor the hairline can be slightly higher. We always work from back to front, not from front to back.

Thank you for the nice comments, we are looking forward to the next months for an even better result.

L0ke - Representative for Dr. Feriduni