Dr Cinik - 3500 head grafts + 300 beard grafts. January 15th 2019

fespafer

not with direct view, but from time to time during the shower I can see the beard hairs on my hands and they're really different from the regular hair. It's supposed to give density to the mid-rear area of the head

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Great result! Congrats. Can you tell the difference between your regular hair vs the beard grafts?

• Like 1

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Char said:

How much did you pay for your transplant? Was it 2590 Euros like his catalog said or you had to pay more for increased number of grafts?

They made a discount since my brother and I were together for our surgery.

My hair transplant: 

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone, I hope your heads are still hairy and glowing. It's been 2 years and almost a couple of months since my surgery and after hearing the magnificent "you have to go your hairdresser because your hair is very long and messy" from my wife ... (beautiful words to my ears), I thought about updating the thread to share my current status with all of you.
I keep alternating Xpecia with Finasteride and I don't take anything else (biotin or minoxidil).
After this time, I look more or less the same, thanks to my thick hair and multiple grafts, everything is more or less well covered, although of course, as we all do, much more density would be appreciated, although I do not complain.

Here are the photos, greetings to all!

Whats-App-Image-2021-03-04-at-13-09-03.j

996587527_WhatsAppImage2021-03-04at13_09_15.thumb.jpeg.9eccdd8de56c56b6085c5c5df1f85403.jpeg

Edited by fespafer
  • Like 3

My hair transplant: 

• Administrators

Looks great 👍🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.