Dr Cinik - 3500 head grafts + 300 beard grafts. January 15th 2019

fespafer

Thanks everyone of you for your great comments. I'm really happy now, one year after my HT, so I think it's finished. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Happy New year and best wishes for you all!

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with both of you, having a good donor area it's at least so important as the chosen and following the exact instructions given by the clinic as well.

My hair transplant: 

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm really considering DHI with Cinik in the future, but I've been thinking about something: if you have a fade haircut style so that the sides and back are short while the top remains longer, will the donor area scars be visible?

Edited by bruceporter

24 minutes ago, bruceporter said:

Hi! I'm really concidering FUE with Cinik in the future, but I've been thinking about something: if you have a fade haircut style so that the sides and back are short while the top remains longer, will the donor area scars be visible?

Not at all, maybe due to my great density on my donor area, I had not visible scars or signs of the surgery from month 2. You can check photos posted in the thread.

My brother did have spaces and big gaps without hair during the first 5 months. He was really scared, but finally everything were fine and he looks perfectly now.

Edited by fespafer
  • Like 1

My hair transplant: 

22 minutes ago, bruceporter said:

Hi! I'm really concidering FUE with Cinik in the future, but I've been thinking about something: if you have a fade haircut style so that the sides and back are short while the top remains longer, will the donor area scars be visible?

Edited by fespafer
Duplicated

My hair transplant: 

1 hour ago, fespafer said:

Not at all, maybe due to my great density on my donor area, I had not visible scars or signs of the surgery from month 2. You can check photos posted in the thread.

My brother did have spaces and big gaps without hair during the first 5 months. He was really scared, but finally everything were fine and he looks perfectly now.

Ah okay, that's great. Which transplant method did you choose?

1 minute ago, bruceporter said:

Ah okay, that's great. Which transplant method did you choose?

What do you mean?. If you mean what package did I choose, it was the package where Dr. Cinik makes the design and inserts the grafts himself. 

My hair transplant: 

1 minute ago, fespafer said:

What do you mean?. If you mean what package did I choose, it was the package where Dr. Cinik makes the design and inserts the grafts himself. 

Sorry, I meant did you choose the FUE method or DHI?

12 minutes ago, bruceporter said:

Sorry, I meant did you choose the FUE method or DHI?

FUE, too many grafts to insert for DHI procedure. 

Edited by fespafer

My hair transplant: 

25 minutes ago, fespafer said:

If you mean what package did I choose, it was the package where Dr. Cinik makes the design and inserts the grafts himself. 

sorry @fespafer I don't know that dr.  Cinik offers a package in which he himself inserts the inserts, if anything he offers one in which he makes the engravings, but not that he inserts the grafts, at least not when I contacted him, or perhaps he has reserved a special treatment for you or has it  offered once and now no more?

19 minutes ago, Egy said:

sorry @fespafer I don't know that dr.  Cinik offers a package in which he himself inserts the inserts, if anything he offers one in which he makes the engravings, but not that he inserts the grafts, at least not when I contacted him, or perhaps he has reserved a special treatment for you or has it  offered once and now no more?

At the time that I got my HT he had 2 packages, 1 for 2100€ where his workers do the whole process (except the design) and the second one for 2600€ where he also made the incisions, NOT THE INSERTIONS (my bad, sorry), that's what we chose. 

There was also a third package around 3500€ where he did all the process.

Edited by fespafer

My hair transplant: 

7 minutes ago, fespafer said:

A the time that I got my HT he had 2 packages, 1 for 2100€ where his workers do the whole process (except the design) and the second one for 2600€ where he also made the incisions, NOT THE INSERTIONS (my bad, sorry), that's what we chose. 

There was also a third package around 3500€ where he did all the process.

ah ok ok, I understand, it seems to me that the package in which he does the procedure no longer offers it.

I hope it's okay to ask, but how did you pay for the HT? Someone said they had to pay a s**t ton of extra money (tax) just because they paid with a credit card instead of cash. So what they recommended was to take out all of the cash at the airport and hide it really well BEFORE flying down to Turkey. Is there still cash payment only?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, incredible results. How did you pay for the transplant, with credit card or cash? Did you pay before or after the transplant? Did you have to pay tax the poster above mentioned?

Edited by Char

48 minutes ago, Char said:

Wow, incredible results. How did you pay for the transplant, with credit card or cash? Did you pay before or after the transplant? Did you have to pay tax the poster above mentioned?

Tanks for your comments. I paid using cash because they warned me that if it was made by c.card I had to pay an extra % (I guess they don't pay taxes if you do it in cash). I chose the package where he makes the insertions. Regards!

My hair transplant: 

2 hours ago, sandyr said:

Your results look great, better is yet to come.  Curious to know what is this DHI and how different is this from FUE ?

The main difference between FUE and DHI is in the way grafts are implanted into the recipient area. While during FUE the surgeon manually implants the extracted grafts, with DHI a specific implanter tool (also known as Choi Implanter Pen) is used.

• Like 1

My hair transplant: