Dr Cinik - 3500 head grafts + 300 beard grafts. January 15th 2019

fespafer

5 minutes ago, alex79 said:

@fespafer  are you happy with the results so far?

Sure I'm. I only have to compare photos from a year ago (which I barely had because I didn't like myself at all) with how I look now. 

I'm aware that I don't have the density that I had when I was 15y, but yet, I like how I look now.

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Giastro said:

amazing result 👍

Thank you friend, I'll post the final result when at the 12months point. I'm very happy so far

My hair transplant: 

am six days from ht at the clinic of the doctor cinik, as soon as he understand in how to open a report on this forum I will publish my experience.
Edited by Giastro

3 minutes ago, fespafer said:

Buona fortuna! Sarai felice del tuo risultato

I hope so, mine is a second transplant, and the first one did not go well, but I had not been to doctor Cinik in the previous intervention.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, here is the 9 and a half months update. I could notice that some low density areas have improved during this past weeks, so now I'm even more happy with the result.

I had to cut my hair at 3mm all around my head because my hairdresser made a mess on it, I guess he had forgotten how to cut my hair ..😂 ... Now It is longer and I feel that I am looking better again .
Here are the photos made in my bathroom with a halogen light above me (hence the reflections on the hair).

I assume that, like everything else, it could be better, but you only have to see my first post with my status before the HT and I'm pretty sure that you'll agree that a it has been a big change during these 10 months.
Greetings to everybody and thanks for your comments:

9-meses-y-medio-3.jpg
9-meses-y-medio-4.jpg
9-meses-y-medio-5.jpg
9-meses-y-medio-1.jpg

• Like 1

My hair transplant: 

6 hours ago, vanilia said:

this is really great result and i hope for you your friends and family are quiet now and see it was worth :)

Thanks for your comments, yes they're happy with the result too

My hair transplant: 

21 minutes ago, alex79 said:

amazing. You were a bit stressed in the beginning. Look at the results now. patience paid off. 

Totally right @alex79, they were a tough moment during this whole process, thank you all for your support!

My hair transplant: 

• 1 month later...

Update (possibly the last one) of my HT.

I already think that, as said in Spanish, "all the fish is sold", yesterday I did the 11 months since my operation in Turkey and honestly, if 1 year ago when my complex and my doubts made me decide to go there, someone would've shown me a photo of my current appearance, I would not have believed that this result would've been possible.

I think I had the fact of having a very dense donor on my side, with quite thick hairs and several follicles per graft, in addition to a post-operative taking care and following all the instructions I received from the clinic.

The first months were really hard until the 7th when I started to notice some clear results. It is true that several guys from the forum gave me hope with their comments, but when everyone around you creates doubts, it is difficult to trust in a happy ending. In these last 4 months, there have been many anecdotes. People who have not seen me for a few months tell me that "I am younger", not knowing very well why, but there is "something they notice". Also, those who used to make fun of me at the beginning now phone me and write me asking for information about the process, but other than that, the best part is the personal perception that I now have of me.

Please, don't misunderstand me, being bald is nothing serious compared to the health problems that ARE REALLY A PROBLEM which, unfortunately, many of us have suffered with family, friends and close people, but it is true that over the years I had been losing self confidence; A proof of this is that I could hardly find 5 or 6 photos of the last 4 years.

Surely the result could have been better with more grafts, but the truth is that I am very happy with my final result (?). Thanks to all who have followed my case and have taken the time to comment this post.

Photos:

IMG-20191216-111339.jpg
IMG-20191216-111349.jpg
IMG-20191216-111434.jpg
IMG-20191216-111446.jpg
IMG-20191216-111453.jpg

• Like 2

My hair transplant: