Dr Cinik - 3500 head grafts + 300 beard grafts. January 15th 2019

fespafer

1 hour ago, fespafer said:

Thank you Alex79, I hope so. Actually I think it's been a difference in the last week

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190505160513412-picsay~01.jpg

Yeah @fespafer, it does look better compared to the baseline.  It should get better in the next 3 months. Are you on finasteride?

26 minutes ago, dilbert1191 said:

Yeah @fespafer, it does look better compared to the baseline.  It should get better in the next 3 months. Are you on finasteride?

Hi,thanks for your comment, I'm on Xpecia (Saw Palmetto, 2 pills per day), piperita mentha and castor oil. I stopped Finasteride before the surgery,no side effects but still preferred to try with natural products.

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts

On 5/10/2019 at 10:40 AM, alex79 said:

Indeed looks much better. This is just the beginning...

Thank you, I hope so 🤞. A new update in the coming days. I started to get the "you look better!" compliments from friends and family, so I'm quite happy so far.

Edited by fespafer

My hair transplant: 

4 MONTHS UPDATE:

Already on this wished mark. I could't say that it was fast get to here, it's been a long time and a lot of doubts since I got my HT to now. 

The photos are taken with my cellphone flash, I'd say that it looks better with natural light that it does under the camera flash, but I still think there's been a change. I have to mention that I buzzed my hair to 1mm length last week and in my opinion, the gappy areas got better, since now everything is more or less ath the same length.

There are new black dots on my scalp which I guess (hope) will cover the remaining less denses areas. If you check the photos from the 3rd month, I think you could say the low density areas got a bit better. I'm really excited about the coming weeks, since everybody on this and on the Spanish forum, where I started my thread too, are telling me that from now on I should notice a big difference regarding density and uncovered zones. 

Here are the new photos. Thanks for your thoughts.

IMG-20190514-2.jpg
IMG-20190514-3.jpg
IMG-20190514-0.jpg
IMG-20190514-1.jpg 

My hair transplant: 

Hi.. yesterday I took a photo outdoor with a friend and I could realised how a big change has ocurred during these 4 months. I'm really happy with the decission I took. 

cambio-antes-despu-s-trasplante.jpg

My hair transplant: 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi!, 5 months update. Things kept improving during this last 4 weeks. Overall I'm happy with how I look now comparing to how I looked at the end of 2018 but still I'm expecting some improvements mostly related with a higher density. 

I've read a lot about the 3 next months being critical for the final result, so I'm concerned and excited at 50% proportions....

Here are this month's photos:

Whats-App-Image-2019-06-17-at-09-40-54.j

Whats-App-Image-2019-06-17-at-09-33-16.j
Whats-App-Image-2019-06-17-at-09-32-18-1
Whats-App-Image-2019-06-17-at-09-32-18-3
Whats-App-Image-2019-06-17-at-09-32-18.j

Waiting for your thoughts and comments....

Edited by fespafer
adding photo

My hair transplant: 

Just now, jj51702 said:

Looks good my friend. Still early in the game you have plenty of time to mature 

Thanks for you comment, hopefully it will improve in the next months

My hair transplant: 

29 minutes ago, alex79 said:

Considering  the scale of your baldness before the HT, the progress is quite good for the fifth month.

Thank you @alex79, I feel confident about what the result could be considering there are still 3 months ahead when bigger changes will happen. We'll see

My hair transplant: 

• 2 months later...

Good morning, a brief update of the 7.5 month. I have noticed a great difference from the 5th to the 6th month and, subsequently, from the 6th to the 7th.

If I'd finished my evolution now, I would be already satisfied, although, in theory, I should continue improving a couple of months more.

People who hadn't seen me for months are really surprised, and I'm also so happy when I see photos from a year ago.

Here are the photos which a shot quickly this morning. I will try to upload some more from different angles and lights conditions.

Imagen
Imagen

Regards

Edited by fespafer

My hair transplant: 

Thanks, considering where I came from, I'm more than happy. 

Whats-App-Image-2019-08-29-at-11-38-29.j

4 minutes ago, HT explorer said:

Exellent result with a reasonable number of grafts.

Congrats mate...

Edited by fespafer

My hair transplant: 

21 hours ago, HT explorer said:

Totally agree.

What do you think about PRP treatment?

Is it worth it?

I got 2 PRP, at 3 and 6 months since HT. My brother, who got his HT the same day as I did, didn't get it and he's doing as good as I do, so I think I won't get the 3rd PRP. 

Maybe someone did find any improvement, but I think it's not worthy to spend that money (even when it only cost 80€ at my city).

Regards

Edited by fespafer

My hair transplant: