Confidence level.

1 hour ago, flyinghotnow said:

For all the guys who have completed their hair transplant and now have a full head of hair, would you say your confident level has improved drastically in your everyday life and people can see a difference?

This is one of the major factors for most patients for undergoing hair restoration surgery in the first place.

I would say everyone who has had a successful surgery would answer a resounding Yes to your question.

I’m in month 5.5 and it’s starting to really grow. I love my new hairline because... it’s my old hairline! It just feels like me again. I don’t have to mess with concealers , wipe down the pillow or spend time styling my hair to try and thicken things up.

truthfully I’ve never had a huge complex about my hair loss because I used concealers reaaaally well so if you were to look at photos pre-HT (with concealers) vs now you’d be hard pressed to notice a difference.

but of course I’m more comfortable. That’s the word i would use for my specific situation.

the biggest thrill of all is that I did FUE and my donor looks super thick with almost zero visible scarring. I could buzz it tomorrow and nobody would know the difference. That’s a huge win for me. With FUT the confidence gained by having new hair would be offset by my anxiety at the scar. In the pool. At the barber. Wearing a short haircut. At the gym etc.

but that’s just me

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hair restoration changed my life plain and simple. Every facet of my life has improved.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely. I found it just made the day-to-day stuff that much easier. Going to the shop, pub, work - basically every social interaction was less stressful. And also knowing I could get myself ready to leave the house in five minutes instead of a couple of hours.:D

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

6 hours ago, Pete-from-Farjo said:

Absolutely. I found it just made the day-to-day stuff that much easier. Going to the shop, pub, work - basically every social interaction was less stressful. And also knowing I could get myself ready to leave the house in five minutes instead of a couple of hours.:D

Same here Pete, mine just seems to fall into place like its got some kind of auto styling mechanism built in :)

• Thanks 1