Dr Keser Ӏ 1700 Grafts FUE

Mr S

18 hours ago, alex79 said:

fantastic result. I just wonder, maybe it has already been discussed in this thread, why 1700 grafts in 3 sessions?

Because Dr Keser does everything himself, he can do about 500 a day and still guarantee highest quality of work in each transaction of each graft. After that I guess fatigue starts to play a role. Doctors are humans too.

1 hour ago, BjornBorg said:

Because Dr Keser does everything himself, he can do about 500 a day and still guarantee highest quality of work in each transaction of each graft. After that I guess fatigue starts to play a role. Doctors are humans too.

Absolutely. Dr Keser is getting on a bit and to be hunched over a patient all day takes it toll. He rarely ever seems to have a bad result and I am wondering if the split sessions is the reason. 

5 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

4.5 month waiting list in my case. 

Thanks for your reply johnnyalex. I see you went to Asmed first for a larger initial operation. Have you found the second pass to be useful in terms of density, nuance in the hairline etc?  

• 5 weeks later...

Month 8

So far so good very happy with the result!

I am feeling much better about myself.  I have even been getting a lot more attention from women when I go out!  I’m not sure if this is from the hair or just the confidence boost, probably a combination of the two. Anyway here are my photos with no product in hair 1 is standing directly under bright light.

6FE8187C-0840-422D-9833-038FA22AFF37.jpeg

5B3BB100-66C0-43D9-93DB-EC044A93520A.jpeg

9BD4CB6A-1498-4373-81B4-8C08B41B9FA5.jpeg

6351006A-1A0D-4D55-B3BC-5A6980DFC850.jpeg

11522A5F-6C80-4B41-984A-932E3EBCE68F.jpeg

685FF83A-5F7E-4357-9F22-CBA18E3ED7E9.jpeg

4D41A74D-79B2-467F-A810-15CC977498E6.jpeg

347B8C7B-96F0-45BD-B552-3D20BA0C55DB.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So here’s my 12 month result. I’d say it peaked at around 8 months. I’ve not noticed any difference really since then. 

But overall I’m very pleased and would recommend Dr Keser to anyone considering him. 

A8FC501E-CEA3-4CFE-9D68-1E58566FDD4D.jpeg

D37B9869-7D0C-45F5-BDAD-AFF87DC70594.jpeg

A3DE1ADA-54D2-4F14-98E1-AFC58E5BF7B7.jpeg

F53199BB-7721-4EDE-9B70-3E16324DAAD4.jpeg

4BB4E19E-1438-4208-8869-5D72521BBE83.jpeg

On 6/24/2019 at 8:42 PM, Mr S said:

Update 5 month with wet hair just out the shower combed back.

B26F66D3-60ED-4FFD-ADEA-E65A93381FED.thumb.jpeg.66440dfc400a189b73fe2e131fb57410.jpeg9CE14199-0928-4B26-BF8F-33E8F9CB147C.thumb.jpeg.ca20cd5434efba1cc32d03ba0ff24df6.jpegF8E92EED-2C0F-426E-A69D-EBEA97A0B5AA.thumb.jpeg.dfd3e01cbb5e5054373ccddc84350032.jpeg

Amazing result!
And I like these photos a lot more than the last ones you publish since we can see the hairline totally exposed... and looking great!!!
Kesser still has it, a true wizard for small cases and hairlines. TOP TOP!

24 minutes ago, OliverAtom said:

Amazing result!
And I like these photos a lot more than the last ones you publish since we can see the hairline totally exposed... and looking great!!!
Kesser still has it, a true wizard for small cases and hairlines. TOP TOP!

Thanks. And yeah I never had the hairline to rock the haircut I have now. Even before I started receding so I’m making the most of while I still can!  And it’s low maintenance it’s great. 

@Mr S congratulations on your amazing result!
Dr. Keser is truly remarkable when it comes to rebuilding a hairline with a lower than usual amount of grafts. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Mr S congratulations on your amazing result!
Dr. Keser is truly remarkable when it comes to rebuilding a hairline with a lower than usual amount of grafts. 

Thanks brother. Yes he most certainly is! Every graft counts and it shows!  I’d bet his graft survival rate is one of the best.

3 hours ago, Sean said:

Amazing work!  It looks great and natural.  You cant tell you had anything done.  Definitely, he does have artistic skill to create a hairline.  

Thanks I’m thrilled so far nobody can tell what so ever.  When I tell anyone they are shocked! 

I’m back on fin again. so hopefully I can hold on to my native hair as I’d love to go back in the future to get my temple points done. 

Just want to thank everyone for their support. It’s definitely amazing the transformation a hair transplant can do these days. I shan’t be updating anymore unless perhaps I adopt a new hair style. 

I wish everyone the best in their Journeys & hope this thread has helped anyone researching surgeons. I will still be active  so if you have any questions just drop me a message. 

14 hours ago, Mr S said:

Just want to thank everyone for their support. It’s definitely amazing the transformation a hair transplant can do these days. I shan’t be updating anymore unless perhaps I adopt a new hair style. 

I wish everyone the best in their Journeys & hope this thread has helped anyone researching surgeons. I will still be active  so if you have any questions just drop me a message. 

What a fantastic result. Congrats!

Wondering how you’re doing back on fin? You mentioned you had some sexual sides the first time you took it after about 9 months. When you stopped, did everything resolve? What dose are you back on now? Any sides at all now, or are they still there but less intense? 

thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yesplease said:

What a fantastic result. Congrats!

Wondering how you’re doing back on fin? You mentioned you had some sexual sides the first time you took it after about 9 months. When you stopped, did everything resolve? What dose are you back on now? Any sides at all now, or are they still there but less intense? 

thanks 

I think that came down to a some anxiety after I had the HT worried and over thought things. Everything went back to normal yes. 

I gave it a break for a while,  and then started doing 0.5mg everyday ,for about 6 months. Gradually I noticed I wouldn’t get morning wood anymore. Not that that was a big issue as I could still get it up no problem. But I did also notice semen was quite drastically reduced. Still could perform so it didn’t bother me too much but not ideal. 
But also got kind of fed up of cutting up pills.

So for the past two weeks I’ve been taking 1mg on MON/WED/FRI already noticed morning wood is back as semen is back! Also i would say climaxes feel through the roof in comparison. Maybe this is the perfect dosage?  fingers crossed 🤞🏻 Hopefully I can still maintain on this.

20 hours ago, Mr S said:

So for the past two weeks I’ve been taking 1mg on MON/WED/FRI already noticed morning wood is back as semen is back! Also i would say climaxes feel through the roof in comparison. Maybe this is the perfect dosage?  fingers crossed 🤞🏻 Hopefully I can still maintain on this.

Here's a great video on finasteride dosage. 1mg 3x/week is ideal according to these guys.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Here's a great video on finasteride dosage. 1mg 3x/week is ideal according to these guys.

Yes!! This is one of the videos i saw that inspired me to try it out! These guys seems very informative about the subject. I would reccomend anyone to give it a watch if they are feeling doubious about the drug.

Edited by Mr S
  • Like 1