Dr Keser Ӏ 1700 Grafts FUE

Mr S

This is what you get when you go with a world class surgeon. No marketing, no technicians, no bullshit. I wish I could go back and use him for my previous surgery too. This forum needs to rethink who it recommends here. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nice. I also went to dr. Keser in 10 June. 2000 Grafts and when I'm looking at you I'm wondering how it's gonna be in my case. :)

And +1 for jonnyalex when I went to dr. Keser first thing he did to me is to put his hands in my hair and he said: "good". I was like .. okay? That man doesn't joke around, you pay and he delivers good stuff, not playing around, no gimmicks.

I went for 4 days, 500 grafts each day and i must agree with you S, the anesthesia hurts like a motherfucker man. 

Anyway, Happy growing, Mr. S.

Edited by Clark.Ethan

12 hours ago, Clark.Ethan said:

Nice. I also went to dr. Keser in 10 June. 2000 Grafts and when I'm looking at you I'm wondering how it's gonna be in my case. :)

And +1 for jonnyalex when I went to dr. Keser first thing he did to me is to put his hands in my hair and he said: "good". I was like .. okay? That man doesn't joke around, you pay and he delivers good stuff, not playing around, no gimmicks.

I went for 4 days, 500 grafts each day and i must agree with you S, the anesthesia hurts like a motherfucker man. 

Anyway, Happy growing, Mr. S.

Thanks man. Will you be posting your journey on here ?   

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kw877 said:

So jealous. Can’t believe I didn’t go to Keser myself :(((

I’ve just checked your thread out dude unlucky. On the positive your hair loss wasn't too aggressive so all is not lost im sure you can find a ethical doc to give you a touch up of 1000 grafts to sort you out👍🏼  

• 3 weeks later...

Around a week away from 6 months just thought I’d update as I recently got a haircut - thought I’d try somting new so got  it short on top and a skin fade as I wanted see my donor scars. I personally think they don’t look so bad your average person wouldn’t even notice them.25CC05FC-A417-4BB6-88E1-B6D7A1B1BA23.thumb.jpeg.e0aeb64eb286212a9438f0f00573f328.jpegB1E911C6-73DB-4BF1-BD37-0ACDF482F923.thumb.jpeg.da35e129fdef251aaa901dab9a6e7ee0.jpeg658A19D6-7022-4450-9A8E-DFB1139D8599.thumb.jpeg.fb7764e69069e209f9e7995b26cb2c3a.jpeg1C951BF4-46FC-469B-8BEB-E1D52261FD1E.thumb.jpeg.6ebc455d6859fdfb9097bf930aac0de5.jpeg

Edited by Mr S
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

How is yours going johnnyalex? (I couldn't find your thread sorry so hope it's ok to ask here on Mr S thread). I think we had our surgeries at the same time :)

I had mine in May with Dr. Keser. What about you? Nothing to report so far. I look the same as before surgery. I'm really hoping to see something at 4 months. Did you go with Dr. Keser too? I can only hope to have a hairline like Mr. S!

4 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

Dr Konior in May as well (Keser was my 2nd choice). Mine was a repair case though. I try not to look too much tbh but I think I have a shadow effect emerging of the tiny hairs starting to come through. I'll probably take a closer look at 4 months as it's so easy to obsess about this stuff.

Mr S results are pretty much the ideal IMO. Just killer ...

One of the only guys I'd pick over Keser is Konior. You are in for a good result I'm sure.