Effects of Finasteride 1 mg

anonym1234

Hello guys

Since the start of october I have been taking Finasteride 1 mg once a day to prevent further hair loss (I am a 20-year-old guy at NW2 atm).

I can see some 2-3 cm hairs regrowing in both my temples (primarily in the left temple) and also some hair in the frontal hair line.

Can this be used to confirm that the Finasteride is working and has stopped my hair loss? 

Thanks. 

13 hours ago, anonym1234 said:

Hello guys

Since the start of october I have been taking Finasteride 1 mg once a day to prevent further hair loss (I am a 20-year-old guy at NW2 atm).

I can see some 2-3 cm hairs regrowing in both my temples (primarily in the left temple) and also some hair in the frontal hair line.

Can this be used to confirm that the Finasteride is working and has stopped my hair loss? 

Thanks. 

Definitely and it's advisable to use minoxidil with fin for hair growth. You are still at your early stage of hairloss and you have to continue it for your entire life if you want those hair intact. However there some side effects that come with it so hope you are aware of it. If you are lucky enough you might not experience any sides or else you'll have to immediately stop taking it