harry1234

HT or hair system

Hello everyone, i really need some advice on deciding which solution to opt out for my hairloss , HT or Hair system?

I have been doing some research on hair systems for a month or so and reading most of the threads on the hair system on this platform. I even went to Custom Hair salon in my area to get to know the pricing details. one of them suggested Hair club and i even had my free consultation scheduled for tomorrow. i came back to this forum to search for reviews on Hair club salon and found some bad ones. I happened to clink on this link to read the review but after reading the comments i am worried whether i am doing the right thing by going through hair system way or not?

below is the thread am taking about

It really depends on you...your goals, your budget, your comfort zone. Years ago I was treated well at Hair Club For Men. They were professional, and their salon had excellent, friendly, helpful hairdressers. The system looked great and was easy to care for. My problem was I could never get used to the fact I was wearing a system. People didnt stare or know it was a system, it was the fact that I knew. However obviously many guys can deal with it and find it within their comfort zone. It just wasn't in mine. One thing great about a system is you can get whatever denisty that looks age appropriate for you. There is no limit or extra cost for going with a thick head of hair. I tried it and it wasn't for me. I prefer hair transplants and their "realness" even-though they rarely will provide the denisty of a hair system. If you go with a hair system I think the key is go with a good one....iow don't buy just on price....and make sure you style it and pick a density that is age appropriate. When systems are obvious many times it's because it's low quality and some 60 year old guy has a system that is way too thick trying to look like he has hair like a 25 year old.

Edited by Shampoo

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Harry,

Post some pictures up of your scalp and the forum will soon let you know if hair transplant is a viable option for you.

There may be other options too, everything will be clearer when we see your pics.

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hello,

Hair treatment is a permanent solution for hair loss. FUE and FUT techniques are applied to treatment. This treatment is painless. In this process, no stitches, no scars procedure comes on the skin. I give advice to you, for taking the hair treatment.

No second thoughts, Hair system. Hair transplant is not something I would recommend you to go for. Not only considering costs, but the thing that makes me avoid it would be the possible side-effects. A hair system on the other hand is a hassle free alternative to hair loss. Also there is a huge library of styles to choose from. A hair transplant won’t offer this at all. 

For your reference, here’s a seller (Lordhair). They have a huge catalog of natural hair systems and wigs and they supply them globally at attractive discounts. 

On 6/26/2019 at 6:31 AM, Mathew Washington said:

A hair system on the other hand is a hassle free alternative to hair loss.

It is definitely NOT hassle free. The hair will constantly be getting dried out and you will get a lot of split ends that you can't get rid of because the hair doesn't grow, so you can't cut the ends off and let it grow back in. Then you will always be wondering if anyone can tell that your hair is a wig. After each encounter with someone you run to a bathroom mirror to see if the front is coming up or noticeable to check if they knew, especially if they look up at your hairline. I absolutely hated wearing a hair system.