Jump to content
Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

Dr Bansal & Dr Sethi | International Boxer, 5060 Grafts (Scalp+Beard) | 9.5 months post op

Recommended Posts

Best result of International Boxer in 9.5 months post op using our DHT technique, Total 5060 grafts used (Scalp + Beard), Patient age : 28yrs, Dr Arika Bansal & Dr Pradeep Sethi - Eugenix Hair Sciences.

A 28 year old international boxer, wanted to regain his hairline and had multiple consultations earlier with many centres. No one was offering him a complete job in one go. When we met him and understood the need, we were certain that we can cover the bald area with great look change and graded density on the crown. Close to 5000 odd grafts were planted and the hair started off in couple of months and by 5 months he started feeling great and by 9.5 months he was extremely happy.

Patient details:
No. of Grafts used: 5060 grafts
Donor : Scalp(3250) + Beard(1810)
Results : 9.5 Months post op
Grade : Grade 5A

 

 

 

 

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When using beard grafts, are there any visible scar marks similar to those on back of the head when FUE is done? Can we sport a clean shaven look after taking hairs from beard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tressful11 said:

When using beard grafts, are there any visible scar marks similar to those on back of the head when FUE is done? Can we sport a clean shaven look after taking hairs from beard?

Usually the beard grafts contain single follicles. 

And small punches of 0.75 to 0.80 mm are required to extract them. If one uses very sharp punches of small size then the scarring will be least. 

Techinically there will be always a scar whenever there is a prick. But it should not be visible to naked eyes. 

In our hands, we don’t get any issues in short and long term with any patient that we take for beard graft extraction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TaranAdarsh said:

Well it's pretty obvious now, isn't it?

They're trying to get patients to fly in from other countries and that is fine (why not?) - but the cancerous marketing and usage of crazy terms like "leading hair transplant clinic" (literally in quotes) is what gets me too.

They've also got some overly enthusiastic patients here who at every turn rub it in that there's some sort of special hair transplant record that the clinic holds (highly misleading). 

If only they just let the results speak for themselves, be transparent with the costs and not hire a marketing team (who are doing a terrible job with all the fake Google Reviews), they truly would be a good choice. 

We were trying not to respond to your  comments for few days, but now you really want that we should say something so that your negative comments should get traction !

(Now I myself, Dr Pradeep Sethi is replying. This can be a moral victory for you as you troubled us so much that we got forced to reply to you! Cheers!)

In each of your posts you have highlighted that we are not transparent in “Costing”. 

Why don’t you try once with us. Just send a query to our clinic and see how “non transparent “ we are. You can post the screen shots here. 

You can try from many numbers and accounts (in which you are a master.)

We do close to 2 procedures every day and we are surviving since 2013 (now we only do hair transplant, from 2010 to early 2013 we were also doing dermatology practice.)

Our focus has been only upon quality work, one pointed focus, creating great facility, sharing the knowledge by writing articles and book, and remain active in academics. 

We have now three more highly qualified doctors, Dr Alok, Dr Abhinav and Dr Priyadarshini who are with us for 1-3 years. They are also producing great results and will approach HTN to be independently recommended here. 

We also train other doctors. We have university program of fellowship for one year in hair transplant and we do frequent workshops in our centre. (While I am writing it for you, young  doctors have gathered in our office today for a national conference cum workshop in our office organised by ACSICON 2019.)

We also have two demanding sons,11 and 8 years, who keep us busy with their studies and stuff!

So, to summarise, we are extremely busy.

We don’t have any representative yet, who would post and reply for us. The posts are being done by our clinic manager. (Soon, we will have a digital person, now he is watching your activities and is highly disturbed see all these well thought out “curated” comments by these “non patients”.)

We also not trying to hire any new accounts in “few hours” to post for us. 

If you are a “true” patient then have a first hand experience with us. If you are hired (which I am pretty sure) to show us in negative light and tell the whole world that we aren’t not transparent in “prices” then let me tell you, we are getting most of our patients through references of old patients or other doctors who endorse our work. We had never tried marketting because our old patients keep us busy.

The attachments are proofs that your accounts are born to write these negative, thoughtful and bashing comments.

You can mail me at pradeep@eugenix.in or call me at  +918826153333 if you are a patient!

(I hope you will not repeat these silly, cheap and restless  marketting methods. They won’t fetch you any traction.)

@Bill - Managing Publisher@Melvin-Moderator

 

I hope you see these accounts and the purpose of their short birth in this forum. 

0306459E-7D1C-425C-A310-A82C69C8AFEA.png

0BDE68E6-ABC3-4884-B41D-6A354BDEB9AB.png

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wether these 2 users are genuine or not i don't know.

I am genuine, a simple fella looking for the best place to go for an HT.

Given the fact that I am totally impartial I feel disturbing to see an army of fake users continuously highlighting your clinic. I'm not saying you are not producing great results, I'm just saying that your marketing strategy and sometimes arrogance doesn't help your reputation.

Be humble, let results speak for themselves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boxer's results are life changing indeed. The clinic rightfully should be proud of the results. I wouldn't believe it is the same person, well done.

Opinions aside, the "results - by clinics" is the optimal location for promotional posts. Properly labeled posts, even by heavy marketing efforts, should be welcome on this sub-forum. 

Like @TaranAdarsh mentioned #4 - governing body for an award/recognition the clinic received should be clarified. It's a valid point which hasn't been addressed.

#7 - If the businesses operate under an umbrella term/franchise, the prices should be the same (within 5%) between branches. Even a generic price-per-graft estimate would improve the clinic credibility and show goodwill through transparency. 

I see some good results posted on this forum from the clinic. I don't see a problem with multiple [clearly stated] paid representatives promoting the clinic. My only fear is that the aggressive marketing will take away from the (so far what we see posted by the clinic) good work the docs and staff are performing. I see a swift rise in member resentment towards this clinic due to a  recent push (in the last 2 months?) in posts. I think it's because members feel wronged because they feel the "created by and for patients" motto is being diluted through business's partial interests. I think members and the docs can cohabitate, as long as promo posts are limited to this sub-forum and the docs are impartial in their input (several docs are amazing already here!) in all posts.

I've learned a lot from the docs posting great information. I appreciate seeing results from a clinic.

I think we can all, as members, appreciate a clinic which is transparent, shows results and participates on this forum. 

I think it starts with answering some of @TaranAdarsh's questions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The results are the best I have seen so far. No doubt about it. But I wonder are these results just from the transplanted grafts. Are clinics taking credit for the regrowth due to meds ? Having seen many HTs we all know that results like these would require may be about 10 k grafts at least. For example in many aged patients with similar baldness level, where the chances of regrowth are slim,  Eugenix never achieved such good results. Many times they deliberately refrain from showing results from top view. Well..the bottom line I think since the patient is only about 28 years he regrew a lot of his native hair and such stellar results are not simply due to a HT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, TaranAdarsh said:

Dr Sethi:

First of all, I have to compliment you as you seem to be doing a great job with all the results that you post!

Now, I'd like to say a few things in reply:

1. Nobody on this forum can bring your clinic down by randomly posting a bunch of comments. The people here have been researching doctors and patient cases for far too long, they are objective in their decision making and are well informed. The concerns regarding your clinic are real. It is not just one person sitting behind a computer creating multiple accounts to somehow make sure that your clinic doesn't survive. 


2. A simple look at your clinic's website and Youtube channel will reveal that you have a full-fledged team involved in marketing. A closer look at your Google reviews will also show that 90% of the reviews are from accounts that have only 1 activity - a review on your clinic's Google listing (especially the newer branches). In other words, accounts with "short birth". 

3. You are now in five major cities, running Google Adwords every day for multiple keywords - are we supposed to believe that you never got involved in marketing?  If this is really Dr. Sethi typing then I'm afraid you've implicated yourself pretty badly here. I have attached a screenshot for proof.


4. Here is a paid promo article for your clinic: https://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/shared/ShowArticle.aspx?doc=TOIM/2017/12/16&entity=Ar03703&sk=77083CAF&mode=text#

It mentions that you have a world record in implanting the highest number of grafts. Could you please tell us which authority recorded this feat? It seems to be a big deal among all your patients.

5. Why is your clinical psychologist (Nelson) being passed off as an international patient on your website (until recently corrected I believe) - you've also made him wear blue eye lens to make sure he fits the bill properly. 

6. Here is a fully professionally shot commercial Ad on your Youtube Channel that is so bad that it makes one wonder if Eugenix are on a mission to brand themselves stupid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZKFylBa70

Was this the clinic manager's idea too?

7. Finally, about the cost transparency - how much do you charge per graft, Dr. Sethi?

 

Please note that I do not mean to imply that marketing is bad for clinics, it must be used responsibly. Especially in the healthcare sector. Since you are one of the leading surgeons, the onus is on you to lead by example. 

I have listed down all the concerns that many prospective patients here have regarding your clinic, and this is done without the intention to bring you down. These are real queries.

Please take at look at what I write instead of paying more attention to the date my account was made.

I wish you a wonderful day.

 

Capture.PNG

Hello,

I respect all of your views. 

Please let us stop mentioning my personal appearance on this forum. 

I have been wearing lens since almost 14 years now. 

It is not cool to indirectly cause offence to me. @Bill - Managing Publisher @Melvin-Moderatorplease can we stop everyone from talking about my personal choices?

@TaranAdarsh where has it been said that I am International? Is it wrong to use my result pictures? I have given consent for it. 

@TaranAdarsh I am sorry to say this but I find your comments about me making me seem like an obedient slave and you have reduced my individuality. I am offended to the core.

@Bill - Managing Publisher  @Melvin-Moderator  I joined this forum because I thought it was more intellectual and would give me a lot of information, which it has. However, I would appreciate it if people would refrain from talking about my choices. I just happened to see this post. It is offensive and not cool.

Maybe I can make people speak to you who can prove to you then time duration of me wearing lens. 

Mortified, humiliated and not at all happy with such comments. @TaranAdarsh that was not nice of you to say.

 

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia

Counsellor at Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, TaranAdarsh said:

Dr Sethi:

First of all, I have to compliment you as you seem to be doing a great job with all the results that you post!

Now, I'd like to say a few things in reply:

1. Nobody on this forum can bring your clinic down by randomly posting a bunch of comments. The people here have been researching doctors and patient cases for far too long, they are objective in their decision making and are well informed. The concerns regarding your clinic are real. It is not just one person sitting behind a computer creating multiple accounts to somehow make sure that your clinic doesn't survive. 


2. A simple look at your clinic's website and Youtube channel will reveal that you have a full-fledged team involved in marketing. A closer look at your Google reviews will also show that 90% of the reviews are from accounts that have only 1 activity - a review on your clinic's Google listing (especially the newer branches). In other words, accounts with "short birth". 

3. You are now in five major cities, running Google Adwords every day for multiple keywords - are we supposed to believe that you never got involved in marketing?  If this is really Dr. Sethi typing then I'm afraid you've implicated yourself pretty badly here. I have attached a screenshot for proof.


4. Here is a paid promo article for your clinic: https://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/shared/ShowArticle.aspx?doc=TOIM/2017/12/16&entity=Ar03703&sk=77083CAF&mode=text#

It mentions that you have a world record in implanting the highest number of grafts. Could you please tell us which authority recorded this feat? It seems to be a big deal among all your patients.

5. Why is your clinical psychologist (Nelson) being passed off as an international patient on your website (until recently corrected I believe) - you've also made him wear blue eye lens to make sure he fits the bill properly. 

6. Here is a fully professionally shot commercial Ad on your Youtube Channel that is so bad that it makes one wonder if Eugenix are on a mission to brand themselves stupid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZKFylBa70

Was this the clinic manager's idea too?

7. Finally, about the cost transparency - how much do you charge per graft, Dr. Sethi?

 

Please note that I do not mean to imply that marketing is bad for clinics, it must be used responsibly. Especially in the healthcare sector. Since you are one of the leading surgeons, the onus is on you to lead by example. 

I have listed down all the concerns that many prospective patients here have regarding your clinic, and this is done without the intention to bring you down. These are real queries.

Please take at look at what I write instead of paying more attention to the date my account was made.

I wish you a wonderful day.

 

Capture.PNG

For your kind information Mr. @TaranAdarsh sir, I have been wearing lens since 14 years almost now even prior to me losing hair. Let me post a picture of my graduation ceremony where I am wearing green lens. Now please don't say that the University made me wear that to promote their International student forum. 

You, sir, owe me an apology.

FB_IMG_1555686822156.jpg


Counsellor at Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 12:03 AM, TaranAdarsh said:

Dr Sethi:

First of all, I have to compliment you as you seem to be doing a great job with all the results that you post!

Now, I'd like to say a few things in reply:

1. Nobody on this forum can bring your clinic down by randomly posting a bunch of comments. The people here have been researching doctors and patient cases for far too long, they are objective in their decision making and are well informed. The concerns regarding your clinic are real. It is not just one person sitting behind a computer creating multiple accounts to somehow make sure that your clinic doesn't survive. 


2. A simple look at your clinic's website and Youtube channel will reveal that you have a full-fledged team involved in marketing. A closer look at your Google reviews will also show that 90% of the reviews are from accounts that have only 1 activity - a review on your clinic's Google listing (especially the newer branches). In other words, accounts with "short birth". 

3. You are now in five major cities, running Google Adwords every day for multiple keywords - are we supposed to believe that you never got involved in marketing?  If this is really Dr. Sethi typing then I'm afraid you've implicated yourself pretty badly here. I have attached a screenshot for proof.


4. Here is a paid promo article for your clinic: https://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/shared/ShowArticle.aspx?doc=TOIM/2017/12/16&entity=Ar03703&sk=77083CAF&mode=text#

It mentions that you have a world record in implanting the highest number of grafts. Could you please tell us which authority recorded this feat? It seems to be a big deal among all your patients.

5. Why is your clinical psychologist (Nelson) being passed off as an international patient on your website (until recently corrected I believe) - you've also made him wear blue eye lens to make sure he fits the bill properly. 

6. Here is a fully professionally shot commercial Ad on your Youtube Channel that is so bad that it makes one wonder if Eugenix are on a mission to brand themselves stupid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZKFylBa70

Was this the clinic manager's idea too?

7. Finally, about the cost transparency - how much do you charge per graft, Dr. Sethi?

 

Please note that I do not mean to imply that marketing is bad for clinics, it must be used responsibly. Especially in the healthcare sector. Since you are one of the leading surgeons, the onus is on you to lead by example. 

I have listed down all the concerns that many prospective patients here have regarding your clinic, and this is done without the intention to bring you down. These are real queries.

Please take at look at what I write instead of paying more attention to the date my account was made.

I wish you a wonderful day.

 

Capture.PNG

A quick search in to your post history reveals the truth. You obviously have an agenda against the clinic. Making blatant baseless accusations will not be tolerated. If you wish to remain on the forum you will have to behave in a civil manner.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

A quick search in to your post history reveals the truth. You obviously have an agenda against the clinic. Making blatant baseless accusations will not be tolerated. If you wish to remain on the forum you will have to behave in a civil manner.

Thank you so much Mr. @Melvin-Moderator sir. 🙏🙏🙏🙏


Counsellor at Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×