How far is the using of a hair transplant simulator helpful to mimic natural appearance?

hairtargeter

I am looking to undergo hair transplantation. I have the last stage of baldness, the stage of NW7. Unfortunately, the donor area in the back of my head is weak so that extraction of grafts from my chest is a must.

Therefore, I may not get full coverage for my head in the first session of transplantation. I will probably get a half coverage for the frontal half of my head similar to the pattern of baldness stage of NW3. I may undergo a second session to cover my crown of the head one year later or I may not take it at all.

If I undergo the second session, the whorl of the crown of my head has to be designed by the surgeon. Where the crown usually contains a very large amount of hairs, more than 50% of the whole hairs in the head, it is a hard task to design and cover it properly with an available amount of grafts extracted from the chest, no more than 1500 grafts in my case.

My question is about the role of hair transplant simulation software in designing the hair distribution in general and the crown whorl in special.

How far does hair transplant simulator help the surgeon to transplant the frontal half of head to mimic the pattern of NW3 stage of baldness to look like a natural pattern so that further sessions may be performed?

How far does that simulator help the surgeon to design the crown whorl later to look natural with the available grafts with a possibility to intensify its density later in a subsequent session?

Should I agree with the surgeon to use a hair simulator to design the hair distribution of my hair and to design my crown later by using the 3D scan of my head based on the available amount of grafts? Or, otherwise, should I depend on the experience and skills of the surgeon to design my crown hair distribution manually without using a hair transplant simulator?

How perfect is using a hair transplant simulator to design hair distribution based on 3D scanning and available grafts to mimic the natural appearance?

As usual, the hair transplant simulator is a tool for the surgeon to design the hair distribution, to calculate the required amount of grafts and to conclude the hair appearance based on 3D scanning and available amount of grafts and, additionally, to show the patient the expected appearance of hairs after transplantation and to upload the robot, if used, with the target distribution of hairs to transplant it automatically.

Anyway, do there exist add-ons for hair transplant simulators to auto-design the distribution based on 3D scanning and the available amount of grafts to mimic a natural appearance especially when the baldness area is large and the available amount of grafts is limited so that the team will perform the transplantation manually?

If yes, what are the best hair transplant simulator/s that you advise to be used and what are these add-ons for this/these simulators?

Edited by saizakout