Dr Wong/FUT/4490 grafts/ front to crown /1-year post-op

Patient in his mid-40’s from Florida. Previous procedure at another clinic back in 2000 of around 700 grafts. Dr. Wong and team rebuild a new hairline and frontal zone working back into the necessary areas of need including the crown.  Of the 4490 grafts used, 1506 were single hair grafts, 2347 were doubles and 637 were 3-4 hair grafts. With his hair dyed,  these photos were taken 1-year post-op at the time of his second procedure. In the second session, not reflected in these photos, Dr. Wong rebuilt the temples and points and increased density throughout. An additional 3532 grafts were employed and we hope to have updated photos showing the final result sometime later this year.

hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-44

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 10 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 3:55 PM, H & W Doug said:

Patient in his mid-40’s from Florida. Previous procedure at another clinic back in 2000 of around 700 grafts. Dr. Wong and team rebuild a new hairline and frontal zone working back into the necessary areas of need including the crown.  Of the 4490 grafts used, 1506 were single hair grafts, 2347 were doubles and 637 were 3-4 hair grafts. With his hair dyed,  these photos were taken 1-year post-op at the time of his second procedure. In the second session, not reflected in these photos, Dr. Wong rebuilt the temples and points and increased density throughout. An additional 3532 grafts were employed and we hope to have updated photos showing the final result sometime later this year.

The year is almost over. 

Any updated photos to share? 

On 1/30/2019 at 3:55 PM, H & W Doug said:

Also, did this patient start finasteride at the time of his first surgery with HW? 

Tyeone/yesplease,

Here are the post-op shots from the last procedure which gives you and idea of the temple reconstruction. He was taking Finasteride prior to his first procedure. I've reached out to him for an update and I'll try and get that for next year.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 8 months later...