Beware of Hair Loss Scams

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

The other day, I got an ad from "natural regain" that said grow back hair instantly. I chuckled to myself, but then I thought how many people are falling victim to these bogus claims. What are some of the outlandish things you guys have seen on the internet?

Beware of Hair Loss SCAMS!!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Nothing can regrow hair instantly… Obviously, topical concealers can give you the appearance of hair instantly and scalp micro pigmentation can give you the appearance of short hair in a few hours after the procedure but that’s about it. Technically, long-haired FUE can Give you for walking hair after an entire day of surgery but the hair will likely shed and then take an entire year to grow back and mature. So hopefully nobody has fooled by the whole instant  hair propaganda anymore but who knows. There are many out there.   

I too would like to hear  what other ads people are seeing.  

Bill

• Administrators
19 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

What’s your opinion on Nutrafol, Bill & Melvin?

Pretty expensive bullshit in a bottle in my opinion.

4F76154D-AE74-4281-8C69-B908BDD6B30F.jpeg

This is exactly what I was talking about in the article. $199 gets you a 3 month supply of vitamins and propietary blends of “complexes” code word for junk. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:53 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

This is exactly what I was talking about in the article. $199 gets you a 3 month supply of vitamins and propietary blends of “complexes” code word for junk. 

Back to my original question, do they have studies to support this? I'm trying to find them specifically for this product. But seems far fetched.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Back to my original question, do they have studies to support this? I'm trying to find them specifically for this product. But seems far fetched.

No they don’t.

View my thread