Asmed? Cinik? Eugenix? Dr Yaman? 3rd transplant

Hi guys and gals...

Ive been on this forum for a long time and already had 2 transplant as you can see im my previous threads...

Im really not happy with my temple points, my head look so wide and the front is still thin. Im gonna change jobs in a couple of months and thought it would be the perfect time to get some work done on my head. I will have around 1.5 months between my jobs. 

So where should i go? Couple of days ago i had decided on Asmed but seems to be so much negative information being spread about him that im starting to hesitate. 

I was qouted around 4000-4500 grafts by Asmed....

Pictures : Current situation, with some products i can pull of a ok hair... somedays...

My front is really thin as seen in pictures but it can still look thick when styled correctly. Maybe i have thick hairs?

IMG_20190129_073543.jpg

IMG_20190105_010442.jpg

IMG_20190121_143603.jpg

IMG_20190126_100138.jpg

IMG_20190129_073546.jpg

IMG_20190104_210539.jpg

IMG_20190126_101928.jpg

• Administrators

There’s only two unhappy patients from asmed. One was caught creating duplicate accounts, in an attempt to muddy his reputation further. He’s been banned now. Truthfully, they are a great clinic with good results. 

That said,  eugenix and Yaman are equally as good. I’ve seen some good results from Cinik, but don’t know enough to recommend him. Look up real patient results and choose the clinic that impresses you the most. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, mosd said:

@Melvin-Moderator

I would save so much money on Yaman I'm just little wary because haven't seen to many good patients cases. Off course koray have more 

Are you kidding me, check out our Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork I’ve posted several impressive results. Same goes for Eugenix and Asmed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, mosd said:

Shit... Let me check! 

Why don't you just save up more money and choose a clinic that you have enough confidence in to carry out the transplant successfully. Perhaps a good starting point would be to create a new list of clinics and go from there. Clinics in the EU and North America may be worthwhile considering. 

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

There’s only two unhappy patients from asmed. One was caught creating duplicate accounts, in an attempt to muddy his reputation further. He’s been banned now. Truthfully, they are a great clinic with good results. 

That said,  eugenix and Yaman are equally as good. I’ve seen some good results from Cinik, but don’t know enough to recommend him. Look up real patient results and choose the clinic that impresses you the most. 

Maybe on this forum, but elsewhere there are many unhappy patients from Asmed. I am one of them. The issue is his hairlines and lack of artistry, plus that I spent about 30 to 45 minutes with the actual surgeon which is ridiculous. I have to fix the hairline that I was left with this year. It is just so pluggy and unnatural looking with huge gaps and I see similar cases. In fact, here is a video from just two weeks ago from some guy on Youtube(you need to watch to see him reveal it). He now is having another transplant to fix it. Asmed's results appear great because they use abnormal numbers of graphs to achieve that yet when it comes to that actual artistry of the hairline, I think he is no better than any of the cheaper Turkey based surgeons. My advice to anyone is to try to go to a surgeon who does all the surgery himself. This is just my opinion and my HT was about 4 years ago so things may have changed, though I doubt it. 

None of those above clinics will help this guy. He needs a doc like Konior to utilize those remaining grafts. Any of the above docs will just plant more grafts resulting in a crazy look.

Erdogan is not gold. Don't let the internet tell you so. 

3 hours ago, delancey said:

Why don't you just save up more money and choose a clinic that you have enough confidence in to carry out the transplant successfully. Perhaps a good starting point would be to create a new list of clinics and go from there. Clinics in the EU and North America may be worthwhile considering. 

Feels like every clinic has bad cases... So damn hard to pick one

28 minutes ago, RepairHT said:

None of those above clinics will help this guy. He needs a doc like Konior to utilize those remaining grafts. Any of the above docs will just plant more grafts resulting in a crazy look.

What do you mean by "crazy look"? 

54 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Maybe on this forum, but elsewhere there are many unhappy patients from Asmed. I am one of them. The issue is his hairlines and lack of artistry, plus that I spent about 30 to 45 minutes with the actual surgeon which is ridiculous. I have to fix the hairline that I was left with this year. It is just so pluggy and unnatural looking with huge gaps and I see similar cases. In fact, here is a video from just two weeks ago from some guy on Youtube(you need to watch to see him reveal it). He now is having another transplant to fix it. Asmed's results appear great because they use abnormal numbers of graphs to achieve that yet when it comes to that actual artistry of the hairline, I think he is no better than any of the cheaper Turkey based surgeons. My advice to anyone is to try to go to a surgeon who does all the surgery himself. This is just my opinion and my HT was about 4 years ago so things may have changed, though I doubt it. 

I have also read like 50-60 threads on Italian forum and seems like the most cases by Asmed is really good. Do you have pictures of your case? 

21 minutes ago, mosd said:

I have also read like 50-60 threads on Italian forum and seems like the most cases by Asmed is really good. Do you have pictures of your case? 

I am not saying he is bad. He often quotes between 3500-5000 so his results better damn sure be good for all those grafts. I am saying he is poor at hairlines which, in my opinion, is the true artistry of hair transplants. Also, by poor I mean in comparison to top surgeons (a group where he is also mentioned in). I am sure Rahal or Keser for example would be ashamed of some of the hairlines he produces. I am also saying that I had a hair transplant with him yet barely actually seen or spoke to the guy, nothing like what my research told me beforehand. You must compare him to what other surgeons are able to achieve with less grafts, not just on before and afters of 5000+ grafts. 

Edited by jonnyalex

Going to Erdogan you will pay for 4000-5500 new grafts and you will end up being a repair victim for life.

All im saying is you need to go see a doctor who can utilize those remaining grafts. Erdogan patients all have dolls hair, in the other thread the guy showed examples of patients with all doubles and triples in hairline, not to mention how gappy the transplants all was. Survival rate is around 30% with Erdogan. No one knows who is performing the extractions. 

The Italian forum is heavily influenced by mods, same with this one. So take every bit of advice with a pinch of salt and go with your own gut instinct.

Referral fees from clinic and docs keep these kind of forums alive. They don't care how your result turns out, they care about how many referrals they get each month from each of their sources. recommended means absolutely nothing in this industry!!!!

27 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

I am not saying he is bad. He often quotes between 3500-5000 so his results better damn sure be good for all those grafts. I am saying he is poor at hairlines which, in my opinion, is the true artistry of hair transplants. Also, by poor I mean in comparison to top surgeons (a group where he is also mentioned in). I am sure Rahal or Keser for example would be ashamed of some of the hairlines he produces. I am also saying that I had a hair transplant with him yet barely actually seen or spoke to the guy, nothing like what my research told me beforehand. You must compare him to what other surgeons are able to achieve with less grafts, not just on before and afters of 5000+ grafts. 

Thanks for clarification. The only thing is that I'm not looking to lower my hairline. I want some density behind it and some temple points... 

It’s pretty obvious every Dr seems to have some bad results, I love Rahal’s hairlines, but I’ve seen a few bad ones from him. 

I think people forget not every responds to everything especially HTs the same. Some people just have poor genetics which are going to play a big part in recovery and growth. I’m a avid gym goer and you always see people who respond much better to diet and exercise than others, same is going to happen with HT

Asmed obviously has a lot more reviews and progress threads on forums, so you’re more likely to see the unlucky results online, but his success rate is still high when you actually use your brain and look at the %’s of his results. I’ve seen like 50+ asmed threads and I would say I’ve only seen 2 genuinely bad results. I like Rahal’s work but not seen as many threads by people who have work done by him probably only 10 and I’ve seen 2 bad results from him too. 

End of the day all these Dr’s are good at what they do, just pick the one best suited to your needs. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, RepairHT said:

HT0416 is BotchedHT is RepairHT. This is now his 3rd account. I don’t beleive a word he says. He was suspected by many if creating several other accounts as well.

View my thread