My experience with SMP at Rahal Clinic Ottawa

Hello,

I just wanted to give my experience with Scalp Micropigmentation other know as SMP.

I had the SMP procedure done at Dr. Rahal's clinic in Ottawa. I was skeptical at first but after my consultation with Fiona I was definitely ready to have this procedure done.  I have to say. she is an artist at what she does. not only is she very professional but the whole staff was great. Fiona is very highly skilled at what she does and is very meticulous to detail. The procedure was painless that I was able to work while having the SMP procedure done.

My wife and daughters noticed right away how I looked more younger just by Fiona bringing my natural hairline back. I now have  more confidence, I don't wear hats as much as I use too. I have to thank Fiona and The Dr. Rahal team for the wonderful experience. I definitely recommend SMP to anyone who is contemplating on getting the SMP procedure done at Dr. Rahal's clinic.

Thank you again Fiona!

Edited by algools

• Administrators

Very nice subtle change, how many sessions was this? And do you plan on going back?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted a more natural hairline and Dr. Rahal and Fiona did exactly that and than some. Took 3 sessions to achieve this full look. 

This is more permanent but touch ups will be needed which is known with SMP

• Administrators

Very interested in SMP myself, I’d like to have it as more a thickening concealer illusion. May pay Rahal a visit 😬

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 5:20 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Very interested in SMP myself, I’d like to have it as more a thickening concealer illusion. May pay Rahal a visit 😬

I would be interested to see this if you end up doing it. I've seen great results from African American patients in conjunction with a hair transplant, but photos for other hair types seem less common.