Is Erdogan a legit doctor?

He used to be, now he has over a dozen techs performing the most intricate parts of the surgery while he sits and looks at 9 small screens as if this counts as supervision. You will get a lot if disinformation and shilling for Erdogan so here are some hard facts:

1. There is no finesse to Erdogans hairlines, mine is littered with doubles and triples in the first two rows and you will see this in all of his work.

2. What are you paying for? Erdogan is barely involved in the surgery and there is a very real chance you will get an inexperienced tech team, this is just unavoidable considering how much he's scaled up his operation.

3. Erdogan quotes more grafts than any other surgeon you will consult with, try it yourself to find out. Either they are compensating for lower yields due to unskilled low paid techs, or they are simply trying to maximize how much money you spend there with no regard to your donor and future needs.

4. There are several questionable results and progress reports recently, all surgeons have them, but not of this magnitude, we can only assume there will be even more now that he is even further removed from the process and they have ramped up the number of surgeries per day.

Simple fact is, when I open a progress report from Erdogan these days I don't know what to expect, there is no consistency there. In the end it is completely up to you to do the research, I certainly wish I had when I went with this guy.

Edited by Payam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He is legit. He is one of the best FUE surgeons out there. Payam is referring to his practice. The question is he a legit doctor is a resounding yes. 

Do your research before you decide which doctor you want to choose. If you want a procedure that is largely performed by the doctor then I would suggest he is not for you. He doesn't try to hide the fact he is tech driven. 

I'm not saying there aren't some results of late that need to be reviewed but Asmed easily get the most coverage on this forum so I would expect there to be more negative reviews. There are more good reviews. Many of the positive posters stop posting once they are happy with their growth where as the unhappy ones will always carry on making their case. It is the way reviews work. 

• Like 1

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Administrators

Very strange thread from a new poster. Obviously, he’s legit he’s been performing hair transplants for over a decade with thousands of results published online. In fact, he probably has the most patient reviews out of any doctor. He’s not perfect, but the amount of happy patients largely outnumber the amount of unhappy patients. 

If you look hard enough you will see every doctor has unhappy patients. That said, I will be monitoring this thread. This is not a free-for-all surgeon bashing forum. If you’re genuinely interested in Dr. Erdogan, that is one thing, but if you’re just creating this thread to stir the pot and create drama you came to the wrong place.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

This thread reeks of ulterior motives. It’s quite clear, you’re hear to stir the pot and as mentioned not the place. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It’s obvious that the poster above was created to bait those that dislike and have recently defamed Dr. Erdogan  to continue to do so and this is not going to be tolerated. Not only has the initial poster been banned but we will see if there are any IP address matches to any existing members. In the meantime, this topic is locked. 

• Like 1

So it turns out that @BotchedHT is @HT0416  Who decided clearly to start this new fake alias to stir the pot on a legitimate doctor.   So considering he has no problem creating fictitious names and pretending to be other people, who knows whether anything he’s ever said is true under the other alias.  

Both share the same IP address as you can see in the below screenshots. Both numbers are suspended. 

Bill

43EB0F32-7FBA-445C-A464-9736BBB874CB.png

53A600C3-A309-4C01-B2D1-76740A71160C.png

• Thanks 1