TimeForAction

1200 FUE Dr. Konior on January 23, 2019

I think it's very interesting and intelligent to do this as two smaller procedures, and I applaud you for your patience there. You got to see how the first one went as far as yield, it's almost an investor's sort of marketing strategy.

I think there is something to be learned here, especially as your results look so fantastic. Please keep us updated.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:52 AM, bismarck said:

I think it's very interesting and intelligent to do this as two smaller procedures, and I applaud you for your patience there. You got to see how the first one went as far as yield, it's almost an investor's sort of marketing strategy.

I think there is something to be learned here, especially as your results look so fantastic. Please keep us updated.

It’s been 9 months ... he isn't going to keep us updated 

Posted (edited)

Apologies for the long delay. 
Ran into some stuff in life getting in the way.   Had to come off the minoxidil which led to some native hair shedding for quite a period of time. 

here are a few quick pics I took on my phone today.  Still cutting short  this is basically #1 on top and 0a on the sides , under  bright light ...

CC932FDA-74BF-4CA4-A499-6FCFE6A9ED5F.jpeg

89975DAF-C388-4EC7-A1D0-DBB88A476602.jpeg

DA7F47DD-6B69-4A24-BD8A-EA03884E4060.jpeg

Edited by TimeForAction
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 4:52 AM, Gasthoerer said:

I do not know if others recognize but within the last 12 month I see a lot of results which already show significant growth after just 4 month.

Is this coincidence or do have some of the clinics changed their protocol?

I don’t think it’s any particular clinic responsible, it really comes down to the patient, some just grow faster than others. 

@TimeForAction 

Thanks for keeping us updated you’re looking fantastic 👏🏼

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.