Dr. Hasson's Hairline Design

I imagine this design has been adopted to avoid an "unnatural" hairline. Most men experience hairloss through the course of their lives. Having the hairline of an eighteen year old (without the matching density or other aesthetics) would probably look fake.

But I'm really just speculating on the reasons for a "more mature" hairline ... you asked if Dr. Hasson would ever alter his design. For the answer to that question, I suggest you ask the doctor himself 😉

• Moderators

In my opinion, many of the low, straight hairlines don't look right, especially if they curve down at the ends to meet the temple peaks. The more natural looking ones usually have more of a V shape.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 1/27/2019 at 11:29 PM, flyinghotnow said:

I noticed alot of Dr. Hasson's hair design are all quite similar and more of a mature look with a V-Shape, by any chance does anyone know if he had ever venture into a more straight line or non V-shape for a youther look?

Yes. Look at Legend’s thread.