Help me choose a doctor in India or Turkey

I am a 33 year old caucasian male with a receding hairline, estimated to be between a Norwood 2 & 3 with no balding on the crown. I need my temples filled in and hairline lowered - framing my face. I am searching for the optimal balance between a youthful and natural hairline. I do have a natural high forehead which has made ill effects of a receding hairline considerably worse so I would like to try and lower it as much as possible within reason. My hair loss has been across 10-12 years and has been very slow considering I don't take finasteride and only recently started using minoxidil foam. I experimented with finasteride and I'm not prepared to take it long term. I've done research for many years but I'm finally looking to bite the bullet. I have financial constraints which limits who I can see while my current work and social situation makes this the ideal time to undertake a HT. I'm based in Sydney, Australia. My preference was Koray/ Asmed Clinic based on results and I was recently quoted requiring 2400-2600 grafts. The total cost including flights I estimated to be around $12,000 which I cannot afford. I've been long considering Bhatti/ Darling Buds in India. I was concerned about his hairlines a few years back, namely spacing between grafts and overall natural look, but there seem to be some new and impressive results on his website. The hairline seems both flatter and more natural. I could also do the whole thing for circa $5000 AUD. I've narrowed down my choice to Turkey or India based on cost. Can anyone recommend a doctor based on my circumstances. Thank you!

In Turkey, if price was my main consideration (not ideal for price to be high up on the criteria when choosing a surgeon but appreciate in the real world sometimes it's difficult to avoid), I'd probably be looking at Cinik, Demirsoy and possibly Yaman. Think the latter had some questionable results a while back but a few more recent results look more promising but do your research.

Ideally, if you only require hairline/frontal work, I'd definitely be looking at Dr Keser however he charges 3.5 euros per graft which works out more than ASMED for the same number of grafts. 

In India,  personally not sure I'd consider anyone apart from Dr Bhatti although saying that Eugenix seems to have some encouraging work however would probably want to see greater evidence of cases from them before I'd add them to the list.

On another note, If you are not taking finasteride, I'd be extremely vary of lowering your hair line. You'll very likely continue to lose hair without finasteride and may find yourself in a situation where your lowered hairline stays but you continue to lose the hair behind it over the next few years which may leave you with an odd look.

Thanks for the reply. I have seen Dr. Keser's work and agree it is very impressive but unfortunately outside my price range. Cinik seem to have some good results on this website however the examples on his own website were not that great and I'm also wondering why he is not recommended on this network which I highly value. I think there is a few good Doctors in India and Bhatti is impressive however I really do not like the sponsored advocates pushing his case on this network, I've seen in previous threads and in response to my own posts including this one. It's nothing against them it's just I prefer strict impartiality. 

• 1 month later...