How many grafts should extracted from the beard and the chest?

I want to undergo hair transplantation. I have NW7 stage of baldness and unfortunately, the donor area in the back of my head is weak.

Therefore, grafts have to be extracted from my body, especially from my beard and chest. The clinics in Turkey which I was in contact with have informed me that the maximum grafts to be extracted from the body are sequentially 1000 grafts from the chest and 500 grafts from the chin.

However, I have been informed that the extraction of grafts from the chest causes health damage for the chest even if just 1000 grafts are extracted. In my case, I need that more than 1000 grafts to be extracted from the chest to get a satisfactory result of transplantation.

What are the probable health damages of extraction of grafts from the chest?

In addition, extraction of grafts from the beard causes scars in the chin. However, the beard will be thinner after the extraction. The beard always hides the skin imperfections and when shaved, the shaving removes the dead skin so the wrinkles are avoided. In fact, my beard is not very thick.

Please inform me about the limits of the extraction of grafts from the beard and the chest.

How many grafts should be extracted from the beard?

How many grafts should be extracted from the chest?

Is there any moral impediment to extract hairs from the chest?

• Like 1